Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

WannA post these on a tumblr and see what happens lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
thousands of antifa surround my shame gazeebo, eating cookies and laughing mercilessly as me and the other proud boys take turns whispering rude IRC names into a half-empty bottle of o'douls

crimes

FutonForensic

Putty posted:

WannA post these on a tumblr and see what happens lol

i will never post a reference to the N word on tumblr

cda

by Hand Knit
I've let 25 pigs loose in the school, labeled A-Z. You'll never find Pig N, and there'sa good reason for that.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Senior Management

You should not say "the N word" either because it is cowardly and everyone understands which rude word you mean.

:jerry:

Manifisto

Senior Management posted:

You should not say "the N word" either because it is cowardly and everyone understands which rude word you mean.

rhyming slang to the rescue!

"the n word" --> the n bird --> nuthatch --> butt scratch

so is "butt scratch" something you are comfortable saying, I think we all need to look deep within to answer this question

ty nesamdoom!

Kromlech

by FactsAreUseless
As a white man, i will be comfortable saying the N word only after i finish growing my dreadlocks out

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Hello everybody, I just got from a beautiful landlocked continent in West Africa. I think that it's called Nig-
*is dragged off unexpectedly*

What!? What did I say??

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Macnult

Look pretty much everyone has seen at least one of his movies and knows who I'm talking about if I just refer to them as "Ahnald"

Macnult

Sure it sounds dumb if I'm being stingy about the word "stingy", but what sounds even dubmer and a million times worse is its synonym which starts with "n", a word i will never say

Macnult

Now I ain't saying she's a gold digger
but she ain't messing with no broke
broke

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Tarantino breaking into a sweat as his actors have unionized and will not say the N word

dead N word storage

Senior Management

Listen I can say that word. I mean the N word. The context matters. I am just quoting legendary comedian Dave Chappelle. I love his work. You would not want me to butcher and make a mockery of his art would you? And no I do not see how my use of megaphone matters. The principle is the same just louder. Furthermore I thought this was a library aka the home of the fine arts.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

lmao

• Locked thread