Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
*rTtling emptie bier bottle on chain KV I fence8. Pagan cow??? PAGAN BITCH. SHOW URSKF COWARD. THOUTH U WERE SAFE FEOM THE tean agirr old whom rrilled u a into insanity He's back bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

madeupfred posted:

*rTtling emptie bier bottle on chain KV I fence8. Pagan cow??? PAGAN BITCH. SHOW URSKF COWARD. THOUTH U WERE SAFE FEOM THE tean agirr old whom rrilled u a into insanity He's back bitch.

same

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

is pagan cow

made up?

fred?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

ban call out etc

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Displeased Moo Cow and Pagan Cow are the yospos bovine bros. One million dollars per finished barn raised

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

The yospos Santa video where the weird codec person paid a woman to do a voice over

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

^ lol

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

*uses an non-calibratable monitor to watch ad-blocked youtubes*

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

qhat posted:

The yospos Santa video where the weird codec person paid a woman to do a voice over

Dog he did more than that, he paid to have her repeat everything he said into Skype during a game with other 'POSers. He was straight pretending to be the voiceover girl in that video.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

madeupfred posted:

Dog he did more than that, he paid to have her repeat everything he said into Skype during a game with other 'POSers. He was straight pretending to be the voiceover girl in that video.

rofl.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

madeupfred posted:

lmao this is new to me. he is the...

pram
Jun 10, 2001

madeupfred posted:

hehehhahheha

pram
Jun 10, 2001
ok now say roffle powned noob

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i defeated pagancow in single combat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJLBfgGfdg