Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

who did this? how does a gassed thread become an example of the spread of the term SJW what does this mean what is happening?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/social-justice-warrior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
kym is run by morons with contributors that are morons

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

but one must have been a moron from here who is it what is happening

vanisher

that's kinda neat

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
WHAT DID YOU DO

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Macnult

[looks to lurkers] if you chill out and :justpost: you too could make your mark on history. having a thread gassed is NBD in the BYOB and if it happens all you need to do is sit back and wonder "what's wrong with being a social justice warrior?"

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

vanisher posted:

that's kinda neat

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Someone look for deadlypie aka drilldo squirt in that website for me, thanks and godbless.

----------------

alnilam

What's Wrong With Being Cited In KYM Regarding Social Justice Warrior

Senior Management

I am constantly attributing every meme and new phrase the kids are using these days to Bo-Pepper. I do this on wikipedia, wookieepedia, know your meme, urban dictionary, and the cashier at the Taco Bell who really needs that job and can't tell me to gently caress off.

:jerry:

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
youre famous bopepper

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
whats wrong with being a social justice warrior

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the article could be shortened
SJW: a good thing to be

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Sue KYM for all it is worth and destroy the website forever

Darkman Fanpage
once again kym steals content to make money off ad revenue. no kym, i shall NOT add your website to my adblocker whitelist!

cda

by Hand Knit
Know Your Meme, Scientology trademark infringement cases....BYOB is headed to the big leagues, baby!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Darkman Fanpage posted:

once again kym steals content to make money off ad revenue. no kym, i shall NOT add your website to my adblocker whitelist!

The smiley of pure evil

the unabonger
op did your questions did answered

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
this thread is now a freeform exploration of the phrase Social Justice Warhammer.

g-d bless

crimes

FluffieDuckie

Let this be a lesson to us all

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cda

by Hand Knit

FluffieDuckie posted:

Let this be a lesson to us all

W...what's the lesson?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
You gotta believe

FluffieDuckie

When you type here your audience isn't your 20 yobber buddies, it's the whole educational community.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

wgen i come here and type "byob.... is good" i take comfort in knowing that the world is watching

alnilam

"i like puppies and kittens, a whole bunch!!!" i post. later i see someone petting a puppy and a kitten and i nod knowingly at the positive impact I've had

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Bo-Pepper posted:

but one must have been a moron from here who is it what is happening

show yourself, coward, who are you? We have an uneven tolerance for encyclopedists around here! Just look at our in-house mess

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

alnilam posted:

wgen i come here and type "byob.... is good" i take comfort in knowing that the world is watching

It's not so much watching as it is "monitoring" but yeah it is kinda comforting isn't it

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

When you type here your audience isn't your 20 yobber buddies, it's the whole educational community.

"hurf" echoes my battle cry, down through the ages. "hurf . . . de durf"

ty nesamdoom!

Darkman Fanpage

Putty posted:

The smiley of pure evil

whenever i see that smiley its usually in the yellow and black of an ancap and saying something gross like "commies get free helicopter rides" (an allusion to the murders committed by the pinochet government) or "no roads? great!" (because ancaps are really dumb) so i will not do what the smiley tells me to do.

yeah actually they will
Congratulations to me, both for being the head admin of knowyourmeme, and for putting the gassed sjw thread on the front page.

Yuu Morisawa

Watch Creamy Mami

Know Your Meme posted:

On November 18th, 2013, Something Awful Forums[7] member Bo-Pepper submitted a thread titled “Hey What Does SJW Mean?.

noice

Darkman Fanpage

yeah actually they will posted:

Congratulations to me, both for being the head admin of knowyourmeme, and for putting the gassed sjw thread on the front page.

power is power

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

cda posted:

Know Your Meme, Scientology trademark infringement cases....BYOB is headed to the big leagues, baby!

what :eyepop:

i only play for the little league

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

FluffieDuckie posted:

I hope everyone knows by now how good wednesday is

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

Attn Educational Community: Please buy some classic byob stickers from RedBubble!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
"my child is a BYOB poster" bumper stickers

alnilam

brb gonna get a "my child won Mx BYOB pageant" sticker for my mom as she's very proud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

2 large hammock cat stickers
3 small hammock cat stickers
1 cat not in a hammock sticker but it's a good cat

• Locked thread