Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It reminds me of a low energy portion in a psy-trance mix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
I'll psy your trance

Dance with the angels etc

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

goatface posted:

It reminds me of a low energy portion in a psy-trance mix.

That just reminds me of the CG remake area 88 intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wgkP9rnZzg

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Also just appropos of nothing, I'm glad to see this thread still inspires people to come out and post and what not, but just remember the Ace Combat X LP is back underway and is an actual live thread. Just saying.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Nobody can resist a little tax fraud.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Angel Tax is now over. Congratulations to everyone who followed their dreams and placed high on the leaderboard, I hope it was everything you ever wanted.

Congratulations additionally to the following people for successfully pulling off Angel Tax Evasion, for which, despite it having being brought to our attention by an apparently extremely dedicated self-appointed Angel Tax Auditor whose identity we will not reveal, we will not punish, as a mark of respect:

Jobbo_Fett: 3 counts
Flesnolk: 2* counts
Shinjobi: 1 count
Psycho Landlord: 1 count
WampaPartyEX: 1 count

*plus an additional attempted count of invoking the meme in a report, which we do not consider taxable

Congratulations even further to anyone who managed to hide an extremely arcane invocation somewhere and not get noticed, if anyone actually did that. We're all hypothetically very impressed.

And congratulations expecially to nine-gear crow, who masterminded this extremely bad idea, saddled the mods with it, got made a mod himself as punishment, stepped down from being a mod, and saddled the mods with it a second time. Definitely the true winner here.

The meme is now tax-free. If you wish, you can post it, despite it now being terminally uncool. We won't tax. We'll just judge.

Fedule fucked around with this message at 15:09 on May 11, 2021

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged

Fedule posted:

Angel Tax is now over. Congratulations to everyone who followed their dreams and placed high on the leaderboard, I hope it was everything you ever wanted.

Congratulations additionally to the following people for successfully pulling off Angel Tax Evasion, for which, despite it having being brought to our attention by an apparently extremely dedicated self-appointed Angel Tax Auditor whose identity we will not reveal, we will not punish, as a mark of respect:

Jobbo_Fett: 3 counts
Flesnolk: 2* counts
Shinjobi: 1 count
Psycho Landlord: 1 count
WampaPartyEX: 1 count

*plus an additional attempted count of invoking the meme in a report, which we do not consider taxable

Congratulations even further to anyone who managed to hide an extremely arcane invocation somewhere and not get noticed, if anyone actually did that. We're all hypothetically very impressed.

And congratulations expecially to nine-gear crow, who masterminded this extremely bad idea, saddled the mods with it, got made a mod himself as punishment, stepped down from being a mod, and saddled the mods with it a second time. Definitely the true winner here.

The meme is now tax-free. If you wish, you can post it, despite it now being terminally uncool. We won't tax. We'll just judge.

So this the part where I confess I bought the avatars for Psycho Landlord and Lazy Bear? Hey, I'm a tax preparer, I'm supposed to help people pay their taxes :D.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MadDogMike posted:

So this the part where I confess I bought the avatars for Psycho Landlord and Lazy Bear? Hey, I'm a tax preparer, I'm supposed to help people pay their taxes :D.

I mean you saved me $10 ($20?) and doing it myself, so you have my thanks on that at the very least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged

nine-gear crow posted:

I mean you saved me $10 ($20?) and doing it myself, so you have my thanks on that at the very least.

Glad to help, though I wasn't expecting quite the hilarious derail that resulted when people noticed Psycho Landlord's change. Anyway, hope you two liked them, some of the best $20 I've spent in honor of two true dancing aces!