Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

Smythe posted:

amethyst ftw

ty smythe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

SmokaDustbowl posted:

remember in leprchaun when the leprechaun turned a lawnmower into some boobs and the guy gets his head exploded

m...my god. Please don't discuss confronting and extreme violence like this in the 'pos. My hands are shaking and i'm currently calling the police

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i don't know who you are, amethyst, but you seem like you suck

that's just my 2 cents

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

im gay

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

same

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i'm not gay but am neither proud nor ashamed of it. i accept that it is who i am and there is nothing i can do to change it

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

echinopsis posted:

i'm not gay but am neither proud nor ashamed of it. i accept that it is who i am and there is nothing i can do to change it

put things in your butt in a safe and responsible way

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

echinopsis posted:

i think participating in The Devil's Three-Way makes you a little gay tho

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i think participating in The Devil's Three-Way makes you a little gay tho

:agreed:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
only if balls touch

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i looked at the balls, ray

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

update your e/n thread, mate

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'