Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012
Right now, I am employed full time and I work from home. But, I want to be a freelancer working from home. My current job is basically a linkbuilder, I do SEO for companies from the US, Canada, Australia and the UK. Important detail: I'm in Croatia. English is my second language, but you couldn't tell that from communicating with me.

I've developed my career on two major paths: graphic design and illustration on one side, and content production, PR, social media management and copy writing on the other side. I'm successful on both ends, and have been working in media for over ten years now.

My current goal is to go freelance full time. What would you recommend? I need advice, useful websites and resources, especially for graphic design and illustration. I've seen similar threads here, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Any help is appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocinante
Jun 16, 2007
The legitimate online moneymaking thread used to have a lot of information about writing but transcription is more popular now. Most of the content mills shut down so it's not as easy to get started in online writing as it used to be. You could also check out the Creative Convention forum.

• Locked thread