Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eric Danger
Jan 15, 2017

Evangelist of Atheism
I am resurrecting this thread because I didn't want to play stupid games with the moderators, but I'm over it.

You can listen to the track at https://soundcloud.com/eric-danger/moonlight-sonata

I am interested in your opinions, even if it's just to say I did a crappy job with the kick drum. This track is actually one of my personal favorites, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Eric Danger fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Sep 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
drat, wish I could have heard Moonlight Sonata EDM.

Eric Danger
Jan 15, 2017

Evangelist of Atheism
Bump because I actually posted the goods.

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea
I actually dug it out by googling you after you edited it and I didnt have anything nice to say.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
I gave it an honest listen, and I'm pretty indifferent to it as well. This is coming from someone who loves Beethoven and knows next to nothing about EDM. I liked the Beethoven aspects of it, which of course aren't attributable to you, but the dance aspect sounded very generic and uninteresting to me. Maybe it's my naivety of EDM talking, I don't know.

Sorry that you got a pretty poor response in general to something that is meaningful to you. I've been through this many, many times - you'll grow from the experience if you keep at it and use it as a learning opportunity. Stay proud enough in yourself in order to keep pushing forward, but don't be so proud that you inhibit your own growth.

• Locked thread