Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I just published my first book through Kindle Direct Publishing (waiting on CreateSpace to approve physical proof).

The story is told from the point of view of a teenage boy as he and his family are forced from their lives as they try to escape from a civil war that has made its way to their doorstep. As they try to escape, the will have to endure military checkpoints, bombed out cities as well as life and death situations. If they can survive a long boat journey and a dangerous island, then they will make it to safety of the refuge called Damascus.

What are they willing to do to survive? What actions will they take to make it to safety? As they make this journey, will they lose themselves to reach Damascus?

$2.99 to buy.
Free with Kindle Unlimited.

Let me know what you think or feel free to ask any questions.

https://www.amazon.com/Exodus-Refug...a+refugee+story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread