Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BambiPowerBottom
Jun 19, 2017
I am back my chillren,

Since the days long ago of a long forgotten post, I bared* to you the 11th commandment.

The 1988 Mercury Colony park,

And it was good... for about 5 minutes then reality set in.

My last post stated a few problems, huge air leak, dropping and tattered headliner, and a few other things...

For the most part, it still looks like I dug this up from the grave after it was freshly buried. I addressed the hissing sounds which was a pneumatic device that releases the parking brake, I polished tf out of the body with used oil and I dominated my brake issues (kinda). I need to flush the coolant a good seven or eight times, and a sixlitre tune up, then it'll be good. Really good..

One thing i have to state, gas mileage is petrifying in this thing. Christ, my bronco gets better empeegees, even when off roading.

SO, I came here before you in need of assistance, I replaced the hardware and springs on my rear drums, (previous owner left 90% of the self aligning bits out of one drum,) I made sure everything is in place and correctly applied. But I'm still having the same braking results, 90% in the front and gently caress all in the rear..
What is causing this??? Maybe I just need to drive it more to allow the aligning bits to do their job.

BambiPowerBottom fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Sep 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread