Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I forget who, but someone on the FFBallers had Gurley as one of their people to draft because they rightly called Fischer being garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
oh thank god Hopkins came through. I'm up 3 points with Crabtree to go

if I'm up a little more I might bench Crabtree and put in Devin Hester just to be safe + cool

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I just need Foles to keep my 6 point lead against Alshon.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Game’s over, BML champion I am! gently caress yeah I even get a trophy for it.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I need Crabtree + Elliot to outscore Ertz because my opponent had JuJu and Ben on that garbage time TD. He's up by 0.6 because of it :negative:

Literally $300 difference between first and second coming down to the very last game of the fantasy football season.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

I'm down half a point in my PPR league with Crabtree to go. I think I've got this, but please, Michael Crabtree, do not fumble.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Cool, I beat my opponent in the finals this week by 0.4 points. Not so cool, it’s a two week round, so next week I’m going in at a virtual tie. I hope all my best players play a full game.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Bird in a Blender posted:

Cool, I beat my opponent in the finals this week by 0.4 points. Not so cool, it’s a two week round, so next week I’m going in at a virtual tie. I hope all my best players play a full game.

your fault for playing in a week 17 league tbh

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Is Crabtree even playing?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

dkj posted:

Is Crabtree even playing?

he's been targeted three times but has no catches

not that i'm counting

(please throw the drat ball to michael crabtree i need one catch literally just one)

edit: i would never cheer for an injury but i will not be heartbroken if Jalen Mills has to sit out the rest of the game

DC Murderverse fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Dec 26, 2017

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
I was up 15 in a non-PPR championship, with his JuJu/Hopkins and my Alshon Jeffery to play. Things were looking so good through about 2.5 quarters of Texans/Steelers...
:negative:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

crabtree is no longer in the game

gently caress

edit: i am going to lose because of Jimmy G and Gio Bernard what the loving gently caress

DC Murderverse fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Dec 26, 2017

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

michael crabtree cost me $80. god damm it

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

In my best ball league, I posted my season worst score by ~40 points. I still barely won.

No a single non-qb on my 25 player roster scored a TD. Highest scoring position player was Ryan Grant and his 4 receptions for 85 yards.

I think the ship was the two bottom scores in the league this week.

In another league, I lost by 20 points where my opponent had gurley + Dion.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I won...!! I WON!!! Mwahahahahahahaha the championship is mine!! First one since 2011!!!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Spoeank posted:

I need Crabtree + Elliot to outscore Ertz because my opponent had JuJu and Ben on that garbage time TD. He's up by 0.6 because of it :negative:

Literally $300 difference between first and second coming down to the very last game of the fantasy football season.

Michael Crabtree f u buddy

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

*holding imaginary championship trophy*

I’d like to thank Todd Gurley for carrying my entire team and rendering all of my agonized decision-making inconsequential.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
I would have won if Elliot hadn't missed a field goal. I've also been switching back and forth between him and Butker. Decided to sit Butker but it was a 50/50.

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here
BACK TO BACK CHAMPION IN MY BML LEAGUE

Just won $1500 and infinite bragging rights for the rest of my life. Thank you to all the goons in these threads (especially Sit/Start) and thank you to Todd Gurley you beautiful beautiful man

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The 3rd/4th place game on my league ended up with a tie (161.2) over a two week period. I’ve never seen that.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

IcePhoenix posted:

your fault for playing in a week 17 league tbh

Oh I know, one of my many complaints about this league. He has to deal with the same thing next week too, so whatever.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
What do you mean I “can watch football without any self-loathing”?

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Jordan Howard... wtf man

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

oh my lord the BUF MIA game just imploded

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
The NFL is going at ludicrous speed with all these coach firings and hirings

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

That should count as a double touchdown by Mariota.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

That should count as a double touchdown by Mariota.

https://twitter.com/ethansauers/status/949787146419949570

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

he should have been called for offensive pass interference, though, because he pushed off after throwing the ball

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Leperflesh posted:

he should have been called for offensive pass interference, though, because he pushed off after throwing the ball

Lol

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Leperflesh posted:

pushing off is legal after the ball has been tipped

hell you can basically tackle guys as long as it doesn't break a different rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I saw a replay and I was wrong, the defender pushed him. Also realized the contact was within 1 yard of the LOS, so it would have been ok anyway.

and of course what icephoenix said

• Locked thread