Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas

:harambe:

every day i wake up i blow a kiss at the sun to thank it for shining on me that day

the sun is responsible for a lot of things that i like (gravity, sunglasses, plant) and i think the sun should get more credit for the work it does every day

thank you, sun, for making the day possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas

sometimes the sun doesn't want to come out and is embarassed behind the clouds. i think that's ok, because sometimes i don't want to get out of bed and i respect that

in this event, i blow a kiss at where i think the sun should be and hope that the wind can take my kiss to the proper location (the sun)

Business Gorillas

something very important i've learned over the years is that you should not look directly into the sun. close your eyes when you blow a kiss at the sun, just like you'd close your eyes when you're kissing a pretty lady

this makes your kiss stronger and also protects your eyes

Business Gorillas

i wish i learned about closing my eyes sooner, as now i have mostly lost the ability to see. i need to be directed outside and to blow a kiss at the sun, as all sources of light look the same to me

i do not want to blow a kiss to a ceiling light, torch, or candelabra, because my kisses are for the sun and the sun only

Business Gorillas

sometimes i am directed outside when the sun is sleeping and am commanded by my attendant to blow a kiss at the moon (night sun)

i blow a kiss because my attendant can easily overpower me, but the sun knows that i don't really mean it

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Wow. Nice echo-chamber you have here. Not a whole lot of discussion about the moon here in the sun thread, is there? maybe something to think about.

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
The moon controls the tides, for one thing. Seems like that is just ignored for some reason.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Every morning I wake up, close my eyes, and look at the sun while sucking as hard as I can like Kirby. Hope I don't suck in all your kisses!

Business Gorillas

Grandmother of Five posted:

The moon controls the tides, for one thing. Seems like that is just ignored for some reason.

the moon is very sensitive topic for me because the moon also controls werewolves and those are very spooky

i will not blow a kiss at the moon unless i am under threat of force (and even then i'm just pretending)

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
kiss my moon you drat dirty ape!!!!!!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Business Gorillas posted:

sometimes the sun doesn't want to come out and is embarassed behind the clouds. i think that's ok, because sometimes i don't want to get out of bed and i respect that

in this event, i blow a kiss at where i think the sun should be and hope that the wind can take my kiss to the proper location (the sun)

ah geez, the sun sounds pretty innocent and pure-minded. I wonder if I've been doing something wrong by waving $1 bills at it every morning.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
your sig reminds me of that time i woke up in hell

Macnult

I'm not a morning person, but I still get up early every day to provide for my sun

Business Gorillas

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Every morning I wake up, close my eyes, and look at the sun while sucking as hard as I can like Kirby. Hope I don't suck in all your kisses!

With a proper stance, a well launched kiss is four times the speed of light so I would like to see you try and steal my kisses!!!!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

lmbo calrissian posted:

your sig reminds me of that time i woke up in hell

Oh yeah: it was not a good morning.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
every day i wake up i blow a kiss at the s-

Fredflonston

Ev'ry morn as I awake
'twixt my lash Apollo does peek
and lift my shadowed brow to seek
His golden gift newborn and meek.

And Lo! While Earth she weeps
o'er clovered 'spanse in robins' gliss,
I ponder what these lovers list
and rouse to greet them with a 😘

Fredflonston

"Blow a kiss to the sun,
wash my body with the sponge."

Business Gorillas

Fredflonston posted:

Ev'ry morn as I awake
'twixt my lash Apollo does peek
and lift my shadowed brow to seek
His golden gift newborn and meek.

And Lo! While Earth she weeps
o'er clovered 'spanse in robins' gliss,
I ponder what these lovers list
and rouse to greet them with a 😘

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Screw you sun it is the middle of September and still like 112 degrees out and like 100 at midnight, the only kiss I am blowing you is the kiss of death.

• Locked thread