Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

A delivery-only restaurant called Locally Sourced where a chef comes to your house and puts together a sandwich with whatever is available in your fridge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Meeksha posted:

The post-beef steakwave platter is actually just an old-timey, sepia photo of a cow dressed as a bartender

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
Ordered the Eggs Benedict... a scraggly guy dropped from the ceiling and showed me a tattoo of an egg on his arm which he twists around to made it dance. Asked for extra hollandaise and he jumped back into the ceiling. 2/5 next time I'll go with the pancake short stack

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Cyber Dog

McCafé
Welcome to the world of McCafé. Whether it's our freshly made coffee or our cool Smoothies, rich Shakes or a tasty Frappé, we've got something guaranteed to make your day.

Cyber Dog

making fun of hipster trends is very yesterday. now it's time to nostalgically reflect on when hipsters were REAL. when all you needed was a pair of skinny jeans, a can of cheap beer, and a fledgling interest in folk music on vinyl

Farecoal

There he go
i was a hipster before this joke format was even invented

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
we all know that breakfast for dinner is sheeq, but what's really aunfleeq now is dinner for breakfast. if you stopped by your local hipster breakfast joint tomorrow at 8am you would see ironic lumberjacks chowing down on meatloaf and pasta alfredo

Farecoal

There he go
no joke i wish more places had dinner for breakfast

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
the eggs benedict is made from backstage passes to local band shows and coffee is a sigh + eye roll

-----

deep dish peat moss

Meeksha posted:

the eggs benedict is made from backstage passes to local band shows and coffee is a sigh + eye roll
The Breakfast Turkey Club
avocado, bacon seaweed bed,
walnut jam, smoked honey-
marinated free-range turkey
and house greens (& reds)
on a toasted eye roll

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Oct 25, 2017

alnilam

deep dish peat moss posted:

The Breakfast Turkey Club
avocado, bacon seaweed bed,
walnut jam, smoked honey-
marinated free-range turkey
and house greens (& reds)
on a toasted eye roll

You see this sandwich as you want to see it: in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is an avocado, and a bacon seaweed bed, walnut jam, smoked honey-marinated free-range turkey,
house greens (& reds), and a toasted eye roll. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Turkey Club

City of Glompton

Welcome to Dad's Kitchen! Everyone gets their own sink to stand over and you can choose between last night's pizza or raspberry Donettes. If you're really hungry there's a whole canned chicken or uhhh...two MREs. Sundays are Pancake Day!

Darkman Fanpage
all the waiters speak in esperanto. i cant understand them but its charming.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
I tip the fixie valet 0.11374 of a Bitcoin and pull up a Shetland pony at the breakfast bar where the patron is suspended in 100 litres of jellified Kale, while beetles groom his immaculate neckbeard
Me: “Where’s the menu?”
Patron: “Didn’t you see it when you saddled up? You made an excellent choice, the pony you’re on ate a salted caramel croque monsieur about 3 hours ago.”

Twenty Four

City of Glompton posted:

Welcome to Dad's Kitchen! Everyone gets their own sink to stand over and you can choose between last night's pizza or raspberry Donettes. If you're really hungry there's a whole canned chicken or uhhh...two MREs. Sundays are Pancake Day!

Eating in the service industry, minus the option of MREs. Also no pancake day. And eating over the sink may be replaced by eating over a garbage can. If you get the chance.

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
me: can i get the cray-cray-crayfish platter?
waiter: no. you appear to have an allergy to your inner-shellfish
me: what?
waiter: spells out "WES ANDERSON" on his chest with melted butter

-----

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

You see this sandwich as you want to see it: in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is an avocado, and a bacon seaweed bed, walnut jam, smoked honey-marinated free-range turkey,
house greens (& reds), and a toasted eye roll. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Turkey Club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote

Real story from real life: I went to get breakfast several months ago and there was a guy at the next table who I sincerely couldn't tell if he was a hipster or cosplaying as Garth from Wayne's World. He had long hair, big glasses, and a vest. He sat there alone until his friend, dressed like a normal hipster, arrived to eat with him. He wasn't making a voice or anything. Still not sure what to make of it.

• Locked thread