Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

weird Asian candy posted:

Yeah, Robert Aguayo has proven kickers can easily recover from their own personal mental mind jobs.

I mean...every Packers fan in the world would have been lining up to throw the switch if Mason Crosby happened to sit down in an electric chair a few years ago. So it's possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Grittybeard posted:

I mean...every Packers fan in the world would have been lining up to throw the switch if Mason Crosby happened to sit down in an electric chair a few years ago. So it's possible.

The Crosby thing gets a little bit overblown I think since a big part of why he was missing so much was because Fat Mike kept sending him out to do 50+ yarders, if I remember correctly.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Aguayo also had the added luxury of being drafted in the second round

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

SKULL.GIF posted:

The Crosby thing gets a little bit overblown I think since a big part of why he was missing so much was because Fat Mike kept sending him out to do 50+ yarders, if I remember correctly.

Nah he was just flat out bad

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I would cut Koo. If he can't make it in open air stadiums imagine how distracted he will be in domes, what with all the fans going everywhere to keep the air moving.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Low key good part of that statement was the "including the postseason".

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Miami filed missing persons report on Timmons, and authorities found him boarding a plane to Pittsburgh at LAX

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It's Week 3: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3834731

• Locked thread