Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
hope this poo poo makes you laugh if not it should be gassed asap

the one thing i cannot do anymore is go back to sleep. the sunlight from my bathroom window reflects from my closet to my face. i leave my door open and noise or animals awaken me. i close the bathroom door and i begin to pool in my own sweat. even with the nice fans hey wont get under my head. THIS loving SUCKS

#1: use magnets on a thin towel and the metal of the wall's edges around the window: 2 shirts 3 magnets or 1 old jacket that wont zip up anymore (failed). the weight of the magnets and wasn't enough for the towel, shirt or jacket.
#2: a trash bag and 2 magnets like a bum, rock.
#3: don't be a cheap-fuckerino and just install a curtain rod with some help.

Yobgoblin has a new favorite as of 10:26 on Sep 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
e: didn't read that, just block it with a poster or something. You've covered the obvious options pretty well

Wrestlepig has a new favorite as of 11:03 on Sep 12, 2017

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Or just an old jacket and some blue painter's tape until #3 is possible. I will have to keep re-mounting it back up at night because it would look very strange to anyone who saw it. This is preferable compared to having a jacket taped to my ceiling all day every day like some sort of flap. The only other convenient and slightly less odd alternative would be those stick to wall or door towel hooks i guess.

Yobgoblin has a new favorite as of 11:56 on Sep 12, 2017

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

#4: Earplugs and sleeping mask.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Zogo posted:

#4: Earplugs and sleeping mask.

that would just be masking the problem

Adbot