Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

MrLogan posted:

That's true. Oakland is left politically and understands the necessity of free speech and how the first amendment should be protected even if you disagree with what is being said, unlike those conservative bastards all the way over in SF.

Watching Oakland be rapidly gentrified just like SF was, and laughing at this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Coldforge posted:

Watching Oakland be rapidly gentrified just like SF was, and laughing at this post.

It's not happening as rapidly, but it's really depressing watching my friends with decent jobs turn into "moderates." They don't even drive and they've started saying the same talking points complaining about protestors blocking traffic.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/910272537912889345

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

TheBizzness posted:

Are we including the loving QB draw (or maybe it was read option) he called for Cutler on 2nd and long?

Man Gase did some weird poo poo.

Yeah, that was part of the trick plays equal -11 yards part. Gase reads too much of his own press about what an offensive guru he is.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

My god, Browns @ the Colts.

I wish I knew some Brown fans to invite them over.

Only thing is everyone invited would need to wear dark suits and talk in hush voices.

e: my god, what a terrible post. Like the Colts.

Colostomy Bag fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Sep 20, 2017

• Locked thread