Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe
Thread is live: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3837998&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post477537018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animedragonfly
Sep 12, 2016
Sorry i haven't posted all.. i had a bit of a family emergency .. i have to go out of town and should be back tomorrow night and can post then or Monday morning

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe

animedragonfly posted:

Sorry i haven't posted all.. i had a bit of a family emergency .. i have to go out of town and should be back tomorrow night and can post then or Monday morning

No worries, man. Family emergencies are serious. Take your time. Feel no obligation.

SKINer
Sep 15, 2017
Let me know if I triggered a provoke roll as well. I'll edit it in after work.

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe
Frog Girl, you didn't need to do that because he saved everyone so you don't need to save people to. If you want, you can reuse that roll to snatch his cane away with your tongue.

SKINer
Sep 15, 2017
Deal! :)

I have a long day ahead of me, so It'll be near the end of the day before I edit, but, yes, assume Frog Girl did that.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Cool, I'll edit my post at lunch.

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe
alright, I'll give you blokes time to fix that and the'll I'll post an update.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Fixed! Sorry I was late on that.

SKINer
Sep 15, 2017
Post has been edited. :)

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe
People still down for the game?

SKINer
Sep 15, 2017
I'm still here. I'm awaiting to see what Spectra does before proceeding (it's assumed Spectra is going to confront Satin, unless I missed something?).

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Yeah, I'm on board!

animedragonfly
Sep 12, 2016
yea i was kinda waiting to see what others were going to do first.. but I am interested

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe
Gotcha, just checking in.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Yeah, our actions all put the ball in Spectra's court so we're just waiting on her to (probably) pulverize Satin.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Sorry all - whole family got sick so I've been Dr. Dad. Will try to post today or if not, definitely tomorrow.

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe
I'll post tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animedragonfly
Sep 12, 2016
sorry all .. the family emergency i had at the start was the news that my grandfather is dieing.. and i thought i could keep going but my heart is just not in this .. i have tried to post something like three times and just cant get anything to come out i hate doing this but i think i'm going to have to drop out .. sorry .. it was fun ^_^

• Locked thread