Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rushi

by Smythe
i'm hungry and already ate candy :/

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
i wanna post more on byob but i don't have anything interesting to say. totally hosed

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
what should i get for dinnerrrrrrr

----------------

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Baller Ina posted:

what should i get for dinnerrrrrrr

farts

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

WindmillSlayer

whys brie taste so good but smell so bad?? wtf

puking pentagrams

I paid 25 dollars for a 56 song Prince album and I'm not sure if I'll ever listen to the whole thing. EFFED

chimi changa
I liked keeping maps in my truck, hosed up part is the mildew. I guess that's the best thing about having a smart phone, not having to deal with those mildewy maps

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

WindmillSlayer posted:

really wanted to make a sandwich but theres no cheese and i felt it wasnt worth it

i started reading this thread thinking maybe i would find some hosed up problems maybe in 1/1000 posts but now i know i feel how you feel when you posted this thread OP

----------------

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
when u worked a really hard and sweaty day but u don't shower before bed because ur too tired, but then u wake up the next morning and you have allbody napmouth :(

hosed UP

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust

my new dog posted:

i started reading this thread thinking maybe i would find some hosed up problems maybe in 1/1000 posts but now i know i feel how you feel when you posted this thread OP

hosed Up

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

this reminds me of that song, the girl goes 'it's like ten thousands spoons when all you need is a knife, it's hosed up, a hosed up problem that I am having"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

when you go to popeyes for chicken and the lady at the drivethru says they don't have spicy chicken right now and then you take regular chicken even though you really want spicy and then when you order Hawaiian punch and she says they're out of hawaiin punch, soooo hosed up

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Jolo posted:

this reminds me of that song, the girl goes 'it's like ten thousands spoons when all you need is a knife, it's hosed up, a hosed up problem that I am having"

"Sir, all we have are hotdogs and warm Mt. Dew."

WindmillSlayer

my new dog posted:

i miss you

sockingtonsworth

i had an incredibly hosed up problem that i posted and was directed to this thread. please feel my PAIN

sockingtonsworth posted:

I keep having dreams that I have famous American singer Kesha’s number, and it’s really hosed up upon waking up

Twenty Four posted:

Do you call her, just wonder how the heck you have her number, or are like "well of course I have it why wouldn't I" and then wake up?

sockingtonsworth posted:

yeah we’re like on the phone and saying “hell yea, let’s definitely get lunch” and then I WAKE UP

THANK you

WindmillSlayer

jesus christ i drank a coffe now i need to pee but i dint wanna get up

Koishi Komeiji

They should make catheters for lazy people, it's not fair that old people get all the cool stuff.

Jolo

when I sit down to poop at my workplace often times as soon as I sit there's a knock at the door and it's the cleaning staff so I have to say "just a minute" and then finish my business. then I have to decide if I want to rush through so that they aren't waiting on me or if I should take the normal amount of time and look at my phone and maybe post on byob. then after this problem, I remember how gross the toilet was when I first sat down and then I realize that the cleaning staff (usually the same very nice lady) will see me exit the bathroom and then see the nasty toilet and bathroom state and think that it's me that made the bathroom so nasty. its a problem. its hosed up.

-posted from my phone while the nice lady waits for me to finish "pooping"

WindmillSlayer

Koishi Komeiji posted:

They should make catheters for lazy people, it's not fair that old people get all the cool stuff.

Applesnots

MERRY YOBMAS

I dreamed last night that I was a grave robber in a spooky old cemetery.

Peanut Butler

WindmillSlayer posted:

when will robots be able to type chill-ly. i hate my keyboard. i want voice to text that has no punctuation and sometimes mispellings things.

my goog keyboard on the phone has p much learned how I internet type

my amazon keyboard on the tablet is hot garbage that thinks I mean nurses when I really mean right now

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Julius Ceaser, when he was a young general in Spain, gazed upon a bust of Alexander the Great, and wept, saying 'How can it be that at this age, he conquered the world, and yet I have achieved nothing?'

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

WindmillSlayer

memes sometimes annoy me alot

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
girlfriend discovers you're a goon

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

BoldFrankensteinMir

I read the new re-release of The Maxx and despite lovingly re-scanning and re-coloring every page it still has the same 15 confusing typos I noticed hard when I was eight, hosed UP.

Sometimes when people laugh on YouTube they peak the sound compression and it sounds like they're inside my ear, hosed UP.

I made mock pizzas on flour tortillas but nobody sliced theirs they just folded them like pepperoni soft tacos and I had a four hour argument with 'Yobbers about what I had technically just served, F'D U(p)!!!!!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

It's not you, it's them, they're hosed up. Torillizza is lit .

WindmillSlayer

hosed up that i got in the 8th best psych program in the world, being a byob poster and all

Papa Was A Video Toaster

WindmillSlayer posted:

hosed up that i got in the 8th best psych program in the world, being a byob poster and all

PSYCH!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

WindmillSlayer posted:

congrats wms!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
dropped pan

kalel

hosed up that it's President's day, I mean who cares about those guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

WindmillSlayer posted:

Good job

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

• Locked thread