Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I am confused at the general conceit of this thread. should people not be free to cross the mexican-american border to seek a favorable life on the other side? are you implying that the expatriates should be required to learn the language and adopt the culture of their new home? puzzling implication

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

walgreenslatino posted:

I am confused at the general conceit of this thread. should people not be free to cross the mexican-american border to seek a favorable life on the other side? are you implying that the expatriates should be required to learn the language and adopt the culture of their new home? puzzling implication

no just death to boomers

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

walgreenslatino posted:

I mean. If that's what you're getting from this thread then that's cool, I guess, it's all good my dude

That's still dumb as hell though

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

walgreenslatino posted:

Any gringo who moves to Mexico to "retire" is a colonizer and should have all their savings funds stolen.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I had a case full of CDs stolen from my table at the university library when I got up to take a piss. I didn't have that much of sense of loss as this idiot and my CDs probably cost more than his iPhone.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

In my head I keep replaying the moment my cds were stolen. The thief's arm reaching across the table to shovel the plastic stacks into a burlap loot sack while I dabbed my pecker over the urinal cake. With it went a sliver of my innocence.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I had a case full of CDs stolen from my table at the university library when I got up to take a piss. I didn't have that much of sense of loss as this idiot and my CDs probably cost more than his iPhone.

How many Limp Bizkit CDs were in it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Good soup! posted:

How many Limp Bizkit CDs were in it

oh please

I was waaaaaaaay lamer than that

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

oh please

I was waaaaaaaay lamer than that

How many Blink 182 cds were in it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
americans are really dumb about personal security

they leave their shiet in their cars in broad daylight in plain sight with it unlocked

nice dose o reality keed~

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

How many Blink 182 cds were in it

oh even lamer

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

How many Korn cds were in it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

P.O.D.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Actually i am saying if you retire in mexico you should at least be spanish fluent

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Actually i am saying if you retire in mexico you should at least be spanish fluent

not if i live in my gated community! :evilbuddy:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

*tips*

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

Young adult white man attempts to eat like 87 year old Billionaire Investor who eats like six year old suffers massive physical, emotional, and spiritual trauma.

http://www.businessinsider.com/warren-buffett-diet-2017-10

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Main Paineframe posted:

it's the feeling of safety

I bet this guy doesn't even lock his door at night because he feels so safe in his upscale suburb

he probably never considered that a crime of any sort could possibly happen to him, a wealthy white person who can afford to live in the wealthy white people neighborhoods

You can have the same expectation of safety if you're poor as long as you live in a rural area.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

D.Ork Bimboolean posted:

Young adult white man attempts to eat like 87 year old Billionaire Investor who eats like six year old suffers massive physical, emotional, and spiritual trauma.

quote:

"I checked the actuarial tables, and the lowest death rate is among 6-year-olds, so I decided to eat like a 6-year-old," Buffett told Fortune. "It's the safest course I can take."
:thunk:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

walgreenslatino posted:

You seem v. easily confused.

But hell, that's none of my business.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

so you're the guy who bought every single copy of Scott Stapp's "The Great Divide"

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

You can pry my chicken nuggies from my cold dead hands!!!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Terror Sweat posted:

You can pry my chicken nuggies from my cold dead hands!!!

more like warren "buffae"

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

D.Ork Bimboolean posted:

i mean that is like the most nebraska diet ever so its not surprising; given the cult of buffet there are probably guys that eat like that every day intentionally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ive never had anything stolen from me because i carry two guns

• Locked thread