Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iamreading
Aug 29, 2017
only one episode left! who is watching? what have your favorite episodes/moments been this season? i loved last week's trippy episode and julie's duet with herself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I thought that latest episode was the best of the season, but overall it's been pretty mediocre. A real step down from the previous one. The characters seem to have just become a bit too exaggerated.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I was worried the hounds where gone, but they finally showed up in episode 4 I think. More hounds, I say.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
Loving this season so far. Hard to believe it's almost over. Matthew has had so many more great lines this season. I think Marilyn's book arc went on a bit too long but Billy's boyfriend has been pretty good. I kind of miss the more episodic stuff from last season but there have been a few episodes close to that so far.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
This season can't be the worst because it has the most Arthur we've ever gotten :colbert:

"I think my vagina locked him out"

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

This season has been great. Cole Escola is the MVP but the whole thing has been hilarious.

iamreading
Aug 29, 2017

Tiggum posted:

I thought that latest episode was the best of the season, but overall it's been pretty mediocre. A real step down from the previous one. The characters seem to have just become a bit too exaggerated.

i have seen some refer to the show as sci-fi and i can see that.. it is definitely not grounded in reality

iamreading
Aug 29, 2017

precision posted:

This season can't be the worst because it has the most Arthur we've ever gotten :colbert:

"I think my vagina locked him out"

he has really been putting his foot down too!!!

iamreading
Aug 29, 2017

iamreading posted:

he has really been putting his foot down too!!!

anybody else watch? all episodes from this season are now on hulu so you can binge! i hope it gets renewned

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Welp, Hulu cancelled DP. Don't know why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

• Locked thread