Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Justice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

Glory!

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Justice :colbert:

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

glory

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

C. Justice

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Glory

Rubix Squid
Apr 17, 2014
JUSTICE!

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Justice

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Victoria jank is the best kind of jank.

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010
Wealth

I want to know more on how to do it at the very least.

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

There is no justice. There is only just us.

Glory!

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Glory is boring. Justice is just right.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Glorious Justice. The only justice worth having is our justice.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
The Mexican people demand Glory

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Calling the vote. Give me a bit to tally.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
22-21 Glory over Justice. Kind of surprised that Security barely got any traction at all, not at all surprised that Wealth didn't get anywhere because this is SA and all.

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Justici-

Patter Song posted:

Calling the vote. Give me a bit to tally.

ah, drat.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Too late to tip the scales, it seems.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009

Patter Song posted:

22-21 Glory over Justice. Kind of surprised that Security barely got any traction at all, not at all surprised that Wealth didn't get anywhere because this is SA and all.

I would have voted security but it's obvious that was a lost cause. Plus glory surely includes security to some extent, after all, getting horribly wiped by the US is hardly very glorious.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
A suicidal last stand against impossible odds sounds pretty glorious.

Friend Commuter
Nov 3, 2009
SO CLEVER I WANT TO FUCK MY OWN BRAIN.
Smellrose

uPen posted:

Not to mention all the very impressive bad decisions that get us there.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The more casualties the more glorious the battle. If most are on the enemy side that's just a happy bonus.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009

uPen posted:

Yeah but it wouldn't be suicidal last stand it would be get rolled over pathetically, sign over half our territory and be the US's bitch for the rest of the game.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Before or after fascism emerges and takes over our country and we proceed to burn the country to the ground assaulting our neighbors.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Please don't be dead :(

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Senor Dog posted:

Please don't be dead :(

I'll tell you if I'm dead. (I'm not)

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Patter Song posted:

Have you gotten a second opinion yet?

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Your regularly scheduled "waiting for the LP" content is interrupted to bring you a Special Message:

Do you like roleplaying? Ever wondered what it would be like to be a big name in the local politics of a city in a country plagued by the legacy of a corrupt dictatorship? Interested in crafting policy and bickering with the national government? Then we have a special limited-time offer just for you! Stop by your local "The Game Room" subforum and look for our patented sci-fi government sim. Register your candidacy for the municipal elections now and enjoy a lifetime* of exciting** adventures in the exclusive*** world of post-revolutionary politics for the staggeringly low price of an hour of your free time! Don't miss out on this special one-time chance to fulfill your dream!

* Time period is not guaranteed.
** Experiences may vary.
*** Until the next round of elections.

Now resuming your regular programming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Patter Song posted:

That's good news

• Locked thread