Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
It looks like the old DFS thread was archived so I figured I would start a new one in case anyone wants to discuss pissing away money on legalized gambling. I generally bet $20-30 a week on FanDuel because it's pretty fun but I'm hardly a DFS shark. Maybe we can get some kind of a SA friends league going on there if there are other who play.

My lineups this week are heavy on Dak Prescott and AJ Green.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetAl13
Jun 4, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Been spending $10-15 on Draft.com lately ever since Doug Stanhope started advertising them on his podcast. It's a fun format with a tiny snake draft, and the relatively small stakes seem to attract more beginners, so I don't see the gigantic blowouts that I was seeing on Draft Kings. Would recommend.

• Locked thread