Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Revenge is a delicate mechanism unfolding subtly, patiently until a plan of Mouse Trappian brilliance brings down the plastic cage of shame on your enemies. Checkmate.

Let's work together, BYOB to craft the perfect age-spanning revenge against all the petty tyrants and chuckleheaded yahoos that clutter our lives.

OUTRAGE

I dare not lay blame just yet, but a party in my office pollutes the fridge with month old soups and long forgotten yogurt cups.

PROPOSAL

Stage 1 - Rig a series of web-enabled cameras throughout the fridge area (inside the fridge?) and employ a team of data analysts to determine standard fridge usage and which person (or persons) abuses the common law and decency of public storage.

Stage 2 - Once the target is found, collect yogurt preference data.

Stage 3 - Gradually replace all yogurt with least favored option.

Stage 4 - Subject starts to ask "Hey where's the [good yogurt]" bide time

Stage 5 - Create dummy yogurt container labeled as the preferred type but SECRETLY filled with sour cream

Stage 6 - When target complains say "Wow, I guess you didn't get to it fast enough and it went bad. Maybe you should be more careful about food in the fridge"

Yahtzee.

OK, gang. Let me have your notes or throw out your own problems/plans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves and fill them with yogurt and sour cream

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Replacing all the fabric in town with the scratchiest of wools. see if anyone laughs at me for scratching my tummy in public now!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
In the 7th grade Tabitha Walters teased me for two weeks because I'm lactose intolerant. I'm now breeding a special cow that produces extrafatty milk. Your move, you bloated bastards.

joke_explainer

Macnult posted:

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves and fill them with yogurt and sour cream

cda

by Hand Knit
First I have to make a plan to manipulate someone into callously and deliberately ruining my life.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I've had myself declared legally dead and all it cost was 2 million dollars, a hobo corpse, and my ability to use financial institutions. Try to make me buy health insurance now, nanny state!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
In 2004 Prof. Milligan gave me a C- on a paper because I didn't get that Lolita was "ironic" whatever that means. Long story short, as your state senator I'm defunding all English departments. Enjoy your tenure, Milligan.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Just digging my yard into a bottomless pit. No, no need to worry. Hey, this way you never have to pick up after your dog.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I've encountered a small snag in my otherwise brilliant plan: It seems that planting cameras everywhere is quote-unquote hella illegal -- even for the purposes of perfectly reasonable fridge-focused revenge!

My new plan is to gradually seduce every single coworker on this floor of the office building, gaining their trust, and hence access to their yogurt preferences. In a year or two, I'll be in! Shazaam.

The travesty on floor 3 of the Boston Wholeness Meditation Center will not stand!

Manifisto

I am not sure I have anything all that intricate in mind

I mean, I do plan on getting revenge on that snide cashier at target by smashing capitalism

however I secretly suspect that this might up benefiting her more than it hurts her, so I guess the plan needs tweaking

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Manifisto posted:

I am not sure I have anything all that intricate in mind

I mean, I do plan on getting revenge on that snide cashier at target by smashing capitalism

however I secretly suspect that this might up benefiting her more than it hurts her, so I guess the plan needs tweaking

You could undermine capitalism, but also glue all the plastic bags closed, so that she keeps trying to open them but it is never the right side! (Although her health and basic financial wellbeing is in no way impacted by the bag fiasco, it would still rankle her hackles something fierce).

treasure bear

im going directly to monte cristo island and staying there

alnilam

treasure bear posted:

im going directly to monte cristo island and staying there

the person who wronged you spends years preparing to defend themselves when you return and doing so consumes them, but it turns out the island is really nice and you just stay there enjoying your life

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Peanut butter under car door handle

Intricate because u wait 40 years to do it

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
The old paper bag on fire at the door trick

But it's not poo, it's a birthday cake and it's their birthday

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I've started pranking, then feuding, then reconciling with everyone in the neighborhood except for Glen Martindale of 23 Pine Nut Blvd. At first, Glen will be grateful that he's not getting pranked. He'll shake his head as the feuding spirals. But what's this, Glen, they're all making friends? They're going to barbecues and learning to kayak? That's right, Glen, because my rowdy antics are not "embarrassing" and "petty," but the spice of life.

alnilam

I preëmptively get revenge on ppl by being extremely nice to them so that if they ever wrong me they feel bad about it :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

alnilam posted:

I preëmptively get revenge on ppl by being extremely nice to them so that if they ever wrong me they feel bad about it :twisted:

savage! I love it.

Also good use of a diaeresis, Al. Under our swanky new mod, BYOB now keeps to the New Yorker style guide.

• Locked thread