Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

Yea let's do drugs games! Specifically on the PC tho!!!

Fifa 18 is here, and while some of us are making contrived spreadsheets to break a false and meaningless economy, a precious few know what's really important: friendship.

Come on y'all, let's set sail on the SS Parmos Friend-Ship!!!

What's New?

Now instead of gaining stat points that correspond with whatever position you're playing, there's a big skill tree for you to drop your points into, so you can totally make sure your goalkeeper pro is the fastest sprinter on the field.

What's the Same?

Basically everything else... we can make our own kits now but :effort:

PC Club: Search "Parmos FC" and post in here/hit me up in Discord and with your name and I'll approve ya
Discord: https://discord.gg/zBqQfCF (this claims it will never expire, but Discord has lied to me before so let me know if it needs refreshing)

I'll add things that matter to this, if things that matter occur (unlikely)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Twister
Oct 22, 2010
Caved in and bought this years version as well. Ready to go!

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

Yaaaas! :glomp: Virtual soccer friends!

Did you join the Discord channel? There's a few of us from last year in there

atheist peas
Nov 27, 2005

get the torch
Count me in! Used to play with parmos back in the day, skipped a few editions but decided to buy 18... so naturally most of the game modes make my PC inexplicably crash.

No prob with pro clubs though, so I'm down to play anytime.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

I've got another friend joining so we may have an actual club going soon!

I tend to be on/available for matches 6-8PM EST, what about y'all? And of course more flexi on the weekends

• Locked thread