Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

pokchu posted:

Reminder that the .t plugin exists to help you scroll through your stockers!

.load t

then, with your multistocker in the cube, you can use ".t map" to scroll to maples, or ".t sca" to scroll to scalps. Works on other stockers, too! With rune stockers, you have to use capital letters, i.e. ".t Nu"

.t is great! Use it!!

gotta throw a start in the middle for it to work.

.t start map
.t start sca
.t start Nu

its also loaded by default in pinks setup, so no need to .load it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

funmanguy posted:

gotta throw a start in the middle for it to work.

.t start map
.t start sca
.t start Nu

its also loaded by default in pinks setup, so no need to .load it

o poo poo thanks

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
also it seems respecs are down.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Do one of the plugins add a hotkey that lets you automatically drop items from the inventory or the cube directly to the ground?

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

Vakal posted:

Do one of the plugins add a hotkey that lets you automatically drop items from the inventory or the cube directly to the ground?

To the ground? I don't know about that, but there is a mod that lets you bind keys for:
Drop Item To Cube
Drop Item To Inventory
Transmute
Empty Cube To Inventory

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
What causes a "Character has too many items" fatal error?

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Target Practice posted:

What causes a "Character has too many items" fatal error?

Having too many items, usually in the form of a stash full of tokens.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Also the forum and thus respecs and (apparenlty) account creation are down.

Pinky
Jan 3, 2004
9 fingers, no way!

Vakal posted:

Yes, loaded by default in my install:

Hotkey:
.hotkey setdroptocube
.hotkey setdropitem (drops to ground)
.hotkey set droptoinv
.hotkey settransmute

dis astranagant posted:

Also the forum and thus respecs and (apparenlty) account creation are down.

Its back up: http://198.98.56.78/respec.php

If you dont know because I havent updated the OP / my website, go there and you can respec your toons. You may need to make an account that mataches accxount name and password of the account you created in Diablo. Alternatively you can just make your diablo account from the above link and ittl be live on the server.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
Eastern Sun is cool & good and more people should play it

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I'll think about it.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
hmm my shared stash just deleted itself. solutions?

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

Haverchuck posted:

hmm my shared stash just deleted itself. solutions?

Is the whole shared stash function gone, or just the items in it?

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
drat it. I unzipped the zips and set the compat settings but I can't get the game to start. I can get the vid test to run but the game does a UAC prompt and then... nothing. This in on windows 10. Any ideas? I really want to play this again :(

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

SavageMessiah posted:

drat it. I unzipped the zips and set the compat settings but I can't get the game to start. I can get the vid test to run but the game does a UAC prompt and then... nothing. This in on windows 10. Any ideas? I really want to play this again :(

Are you unzipping into a Program Files subdirectory? Don't do that if you are.

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
Nope, not even on the same drive.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

pokchu posted:

Eastern Sun is cool & good and more people should play it

I really would, but the mandatory crafting stuff is like an opaque barrier to me.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

THE BAR posted:

I really would, but the mandatory crafting stuff is like an opaque barrier to me.

Chatting with nerds in the discord helped me get a grasp on it.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Oh Hell Yeh

edit: Apparently oh hell no :(

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Dec 15, 2017

Graburace
Mar 5, 2009

SavageMessiah posted:

I ran the compatibility test, it ran it under Windows XP SP3 and worked perfectly for me

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
Trying this in singleplayer, and it would be really nice to be able to share items between characters. Some cursory googling seems to indicate that PlugY is already integrated into the mod; is there anything I need to do to make it active?

Edit: Darn it, I can see it in PlugY.log...

quote:

DLL: active_bigStash = 0
DLL: active_multiPageStash = 0

... I just can't see where would need to change it. Is it in one of the .dlls (which I'm not sure how to edit)? D2Mod.ini, maybe?

Ghost of Starman fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jan 19, 2018

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

Ghost of Starman posted:

... I just can't see where would need to change it. Is it in one of the .dlls (which I'm not sure how to edit)? D2Mod.ini, maybe?

Do you not have PlugY.ini and PlugY.dll? the ini is the one that has the those options under the [STASH] line. Just set them to 1 and you should be good to go. I don't remember if the goontopia install has those though, seeing as it's an install for MP purposes and stash tabs don't work on realms. You might have to grab an OG plugY folder/dll/ini from an es300r download.

Free Drinks
Dec 16, 2006

Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.

Hyedum posted:

Do you not have PlugY.ini and PlugY.dll? the ini is the one that has the those options under the [STASH] line. Just set them to 1 and you should be good to go. I don't remember if the goontopia install has those though, seeing as it's an install for MP purposes and stash tabs don't work on realms. You might have to grab an OG plugY folder/dll/ini from an es300r download.

I was able to get the stash to sorta work by downloading PlugY by itself and coping the PlugY.ini, but the gold is a bit funky and doesn't work right. Items seem to work. I thought about just freshly Installing PlugY so clean that up since I plan on only playing single player anyway, but the only thing from http://plugy.free.fr/en/index.html is just some readmes, the .ini file, and a unisntaller and installer .exe, though the installer.exe doesn't do anything when opened. The uninstaler seems to, but there isn't much for it to do.

Anyone have any ideas?

Free Drinks
Dec 16, 2006

Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Yeesh, I managed to get the stash to work, but the PlugY.ini is missing

[SKILL ON LEVEL UP]
ActiveSkillPerLevelUp=0
SkillPerLevelUp=1

For some reason. I'm not sure how to change how to add skill points since any other mod I've tried reallly doesn't like the ones that came with eastern son.

I know this thread is a bit dead, but anyone have an idea how to fix this? There was a post on Phrozen Throne a few days ago by someone else but no one has actually answered the question yet so I'm trying here.

Edit: Sheesh, After looking around I found the D2sUtil.exe that lets me edit my characters stats and even class and poo poo. But it only lets you unallocate skills rather than edit them like it does stats. Ugh why is it so hard just to add skill points in this game.

Free Drinks fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Feb 17, 2018

Fausty
May 16, 2014

"Flowers!"
"Is there a
John Luck Pickerd
here?"

Is the realm down for good, or...?

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
for now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosthula
Mar 23, 2009
Does anyone have a copy of the glitch rush instructions from the old forums?

Edit: Garfu sent me the link in Discord. Here it is if anyone else needs it in the future.
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=8200842

Nosthula fucked around with this message at 22:14 on May 6, 2018

• Locked thread