Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I had a captain I recruited who betrayed me after I killed his blood brother so I tried to do this to him but after shaming him twice the next time I found him he had a little army with him and he had pounded a bunch of nails into his skull and pierced bones through his flesh and painted his body with hands to match the one that the shaming burnt into his face. He was calling himself “the Unashamed,” screamed at me about how he took his branding as a mark of pride instead of disgrace, and then beat my rear end immediately because he was suddenly over twice the level that he was when I recruited him.

Hell of a surprise.
Punished "Venom" Orc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Mgs5 but is uses the nemesis system for all of the bases and outposts in open world mode to create insane metal gear villains

!

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

gently caress off retard

rude

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Update: I ran into a Warchief last night called so-and-so the Bore and his intro speech was a couple minutes of him drawling on in monotone about Mordor politics. He pissed me off so I decided to mess him up by shaming him (which demoted him to captain and brought him from level 36 to 31) and then I spent the next several minutes running around the region shaming him over and over again (he also became dumber while I did this, he went from talking eloquently to being like “ok boys... we’re going to attack.... ohhh nooo why can’t I remember” and “my mind isn’t as uh good like it used to be, what did you do to meeee...” until eventually I shamed him a fourth time, so he became so-and-so the Deranged and couldnt talk anymore, just scream) I was really curious what would happen when I took him all the way down to level 1, but unfortunately when he was level 6 a friendly archer (not even an elite archer, just a normal one) one hit killed him. I bullied an orc so hard he turned retarded and then he went out like a bitch

By the way, if you never found out what shaming someone down to level 1 does: nothing too special, but they do lose their title and become comically weak, so they can be killed by a single combat execution or one good combo like any random orc.

I did it to a few orcs that particularly irritated me and then Sauron decided to put one of them, one that went insane in the process, in charge of one of the armies sent against me during the final battle. So the Dark Lord, during the climactic battle to decide the fate of Middle-Earth, appointed as his champion this guy that charged in to the fight gibbering madly about how hungry he is before immediately getting shoved to the ground by one of my random nameless minions who then cracked his head against the cobblestones until he died.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

The boss at the end of the first act killed me 12 times. this isn't bloodborne, dodge rolling isn't the solution to everything

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

The boss at the end of the first act killed me 12 times. this isn't bloodborne, dodge rolling isn't the solution to everything

have you even played bloodborne...

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Yes, and I can't think of a single attack that you couldn't roll dodge through.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bloodborne? Heh. It's no Shadow of War. You only fight the bosses once, and you always know where they are. Shadow of War makes you fight enemies on their terms. It's called the Nemesis (tm) system. Think about it: The ultimate enemy in Mordor is called something like Skrub the Skull Licker, and he has an axe probably. What's the ultimate villain in Bloodborne? Literally a freaking baby!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Virginborne vs. The Chadow of War

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Jesus Christ

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Please attempt a try out in the tryout thread if you wish to post here again.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

shut up and mind your own business dad

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Virginborne vs. The Chadow of War

shadow of war makes a lot more sense once you realize that all the orcs are actually incels and talion is the chad brutally repressing them and stealing all their girlfriends

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

just follow the qte prompts its a western action game op

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*screaming at my tv* there's no loving any button on a DualShock 4

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Coolguye posted:

shadow of war makes a lot more sense once you realize that all the orcs are actually incels and talion is the chad brutally repressing them and stealing all their girlfriends
Yes, this does help.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
the girlfriends in this case are those fuckin stacy ologs

they can command a dozen orcs with a glance sideways

just like :females:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Please attempt a try out in the tryout thread if you wish to post here again.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

shut up and mind your own business dad

This is not the tryout thread.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Yes, and I can't think of a single attack that you couldn't roll dodge through.

my eyeball is twitching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

In Training posted:

lol

• Locked thread