Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Man, off William Karlsson's skate and in. That's really tough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Well at least the boys didn't get shutout by an expansion team :toot:

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

aaaaaaand rip

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Well at least the boys didn't get shutout by an expansion team :toot:

Didnt they lose like 4-0 to Colorado, whose roster is arguably as bad as an expansion team?

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Bah that's a lovely way to lose your shut out.

:siren: ENGs are still good though. :siren:

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Furnaceface posted:

Didnt they lose like 4-0 to Colorado, whose roster is arguably as bad as an expansion team?

Yeah that was embarrassing too

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Yeah that was embarrassing too

Could be worse, could be the Rags or Habs. :shobon:

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
No third period meltdown so that's good. Sucks to lose the shutout tho

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Bostons three losses are against Colorado twice and now Vegas, two teams which will probably end up bottom 5. That doesn't make me very confident in how the season is gonna go.

Then again we're only five games in, the beginning of the season is always a mess, and Bergeron and Backes will be back eventually.

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer
Boston loving sucks lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That's naughty from Kane.

• Locked thread