Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

12 easy ways to take care of TCB:

uhhhh

toned curvaceous booty

tubular curly breadsticks

timid crunchy bunches

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Lot of MILRs in this neighborhood, brah.

Millers?

Yeah brah, MILR, Moms I Love and Respect.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
You young horndogs don't know how to treat a lady with respect, I tell ya!

Back in my day, when a girl turned 13 years old, we'd lock her up in a glass cage suspended in the air above broad street for two years. This is where the term "Broad" comes from, and why just about every city in america has a "Broad Street". Anyway, we'd show our respect for these lovely ladies by throwing bread in the top of their cases so they had food to eat. We would hoist up water in rusty buckets via a pulley contraption. Only the strongest girls would survive, and to show our respect for the fallen, we put "R...I.P." on their tombstones, which stood for "Rest In Peace, In Peace".

Now that's respect.

*Drinks an entire bottle of mineral oil and passes out*

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Sorry OP, I treat people like cans of Chicken of the Sea brand tuna

Twenty Four

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Munchables posted:

You run a sharp object around their upper surfaces and extract the meat within?

Robot Made of Meat

Munchables posted:

You avoid them at all costs?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
My girlfriend and I sit about halfway down the table. My family is gathered all around; this is her first time having Christmas dinner with us.

"He's wonderful", she says to my grandmother with her hand clasped in mind, "he's always treated me with respect. Such a wonderful guy!"

She winks at me, and my Grandmother nearly swoons. I'm her eldest grandchild, so of course I can do nothing wrong, but this is nearly too much for her to take; I think she might cry. I smile sheepishly at her. Truth is, Jeanine and I have only been dating for a few months, but I'd had a crush on her for over a year. I may have embellished some facts to my family from time to time, especially about the nature of my "relationship", but hey, it all worked out, right?

I'm about to say something more when I hear a big "Whoo! Oh Yeah!" from the kitchen. I bump Jeanine in the ribs with my elbow.

"Okay," I say, "are you ready?"

She smiles. "Of course! I can't wait. I love turkey!"

My smile feels painfully plastic, revealing nothing. I say nothing.

A covered silver dish arrives at the end of the table. The family cheers. The lid is opened and-

I feel Jeanine freeze up next to me, her hand gripping mine very tightly.

"What the gently caress is that" I hear her mutter, eyes wide with shock.

"Oh!" I say, "it's an old family tradition. It goes back a long ways, from when my ancestors came over from the old country. It's about respecting wo-"

Jeanine turned her head toward me, wide-eyed and petrified.

"Is that a human loving leg?"

I grin.

"respecting women," I continued. "Step one: treat them to human beings."

Happy almost halloween

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Get them a reasonable price on some practical vinyl siding.

• Locked thread