Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The best, the best
the iPad Air 2
The iPad 2
The New iPad Professional
gently caress off moo cow 2
View Results

• Locked thread
Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

this The New iPad Air 2 cost me almost sixteen hundred real kiwi bucks back in like 2014 and I use this piece of poo poo for hours every day and it still runs like day one probably the best Apple product i've ever owned can't wait for iOS high 11 will destroy it

The iPad Air 2 is pro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

the latest ipad has a worse screen than my ipad air 2.

so that one

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

iPad Air 2 ftw

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i use an ipad pro op

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

good poo poo I’ve never used one because I’ve never needed to, because of the awesomeness of the iPad Air 2.

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

i love my ipad air 2 and see no reason to upgrade. i wish it was a little lighter maybe

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the new ipad was the best because it used ios 5

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
the ipad 10.5 is really good and i enjoy it. the color and "proMotion" thing it has is very smooth and nice, and i like using the apple pencil

well, cya

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

my iPad Professional 12.9" (2015) is extremely good, op.

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
you could buy 9 fires and mount them as a softbox for the same price, op.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

if i could draw i would probably like an ipad with the stylus. seems like a better value than one of those video wacam tablets.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Voted "Whichever iPad Wirecutter recomends".

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i have a 3rd generation ipad thats a bit slow but it still holds a charge and has been dropped a thousand times and hasnt broke.

so that one

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I have a 10.5 pro which owns but the Air 2 is still great

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

horse mans posted:

the ipad 10.5 is really good and i enjoy it. the color and "proMotion" thing it has is very smooth and nice, and i like using the apple pencil

well, cya

its v good but im regretting not buying the 12.9 because you can run two apps at ipad size side by side. so you can read a thing and take notes at the same time

you can multitask on the 10.5 but the apps are iphone size so the notes you write are huge when exported. i know its not obv why the handwriting is huge from reading that but trust me it happens

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sleepwalkers posted:

my iPad Professional 12.9" (2015) is extremely good, op.

lol no

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I've never used the ipad pro but it isn't as pro tier as the ipad air 2 from like 3 or 4 years ago nice post there styme :smugmrgw:

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the ipad maxi is a terrible idea on every level and nobody with any sense should own one

the only thing that's worse/dumber is the ipad mini which started the ongoing erosion of the ipad brand thanks to tim ignoring steve's wisdom

pram
Jun 10, 2001
its actually good and i use it to draw stuff all the time hth!

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

pram posted:

post some of your drawings!

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I just bought a cheap, used 1st Gen iPad. It's pretty good and doesn't feel remotely sluggish despite it's age.

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pram posted:

the point stands

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i had a the new ipad for a couple of years and it was fine, but my ex girlfriend took it in the breakup

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i have a 3rd generation ipad thats a bit slow but it still holds a charge and has been dropped a thousand times and hasnt broke.

so that one

you mean you have a the new ipad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

fart simpson posted:

i had a the new ipad for a couple of years and it was fine, but my ex girlfriend took it in the breakup

don’t worry, you’ll get another one.

• Locked thread