Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Just thought I'd share this email I just received to my friends at SA. Anybody interested in joining with me? Maybe we can get a group discount? Am I going to be murdered by sharing this? It's got to be a good risk if I can make a $100k. Maybe I even get a bonus by signing some of you guys up like with those MML schemes.

quote:

The Illuminati Invitation <alexandra.ballokova@smail.unipo.sk>
Yesterday, 9:43 AMRecipients (alexandra.ballokova@smail.unipo.sk)

Greetings, from The illuminati world elite empire,
Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated into the great Illuminati empire cult. Once you are initiated to the great Illuminati empire, you will have numerous benefits.

join the Illuminati brotherhood today and get instant rich sum of U$100,000.00. This intention is to build up your financial status as a new member of the Illuminati elite, this are one out of the numerous benefit that are given to our newly recruited members who join the Illuminati brotherhood.

note that this message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will end next month and this offer is meant for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining The Illuminati empire secret society, you are advise not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organization.

Do you agree to be a member of The Illuminati new world order? If you do, kindly reply us back through this our direct recruitment email only at: infoilluminati@qq.com

For more instructions on our membership process.

The Illuminati.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
Sign me up op

I’ll illuminate their nati

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

If it helps anyone make up their minds, I've been a member of the Illuminati for years and I must say, the twice-yearly potlucks are nothing to write home about. I dunno why but NONE OF US CAN COOK. On the other hand the bathrooms are kept very clean.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Lol if you're not yet a member.
Im grand mouthafukcing drakon of the third order. :agesilaus:

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

oh yeah? well look who emailed me

Hi Folks, Goatse here!

me your dad fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Oct 23, 2017

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I need my nati's illuminated, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your consideration,

-AbbadonOfHell

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Lol if you're not yet a member.
Im grand mouthafukcing drakon of the third order. :agesilaus:

What is the initiation process like?

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Is this where I sign up for a sweet Illuminati custom title?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Initiation? Let's just say that you should leave your house unlocked and ignore any sign of your bathroom accessories having been rearranged.

Also invest in corn subsidies.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Is there a mentor-program for new members to encourage the best illuminating strategies? My sense of social interior decoration is rusty

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

Is there a mentor-program for new members to encourage the best illuminating strategies? My sense of social interior decoration is rusty

We do offer a mentorship program but it tends to be Sith-like. You're basically going to be somebody's slave, anything you learn from them is likely to be incidental, and completing your apprenticeship usually involves throwing your mentor to the wolves, sometimes quite literally. Also you'll be given an embarrassing nickname and we'll use it all the time. If you're still interested I'll have my apprentice, Sundered Buttcheeks, send you an e-mail with specifics.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Put me down for two.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

We do offer a mentorship program but it tends to be Sith-like. You're basically going to be somebody's slave, anything you learn from them is likely to be incidental, and completing your apprenticeship usually involves throwing your mentor to the wolves, sometimes quite literally. Also you'll be given an embarrassing nickname and we'll use it all the time. If you're still interested I'll have my apprentice, Sundered Buttcheeks, send you an e-mail with specifics.

Well I expected the slavery. If you're just giving $100k away then it can't be a lot relative to older members. So we kill our mentor to shed the nickname? Or is the illuminati filled with members like "Wizard of Dongs," "Hey baby Clementine Clementine you know your (sic) fine," "Section 12 paragraph 5 of the Illuminati's Guide to Polynesian tax law?"

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
you're gonna get disappeared for revealing this secret

farewell op

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
I just hit the report button. Not that one, the one next to it for Illuminati only.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
how much does Illuminati Platinum cost

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Your first born child and twenty five almonds.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Your first born child and twenty five activated almonds.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

me your dad posted:

Hi Folks, Goatse here!

Lol

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Don't give it away so easily Kloa! Where's the fun in knowing everything in advance?

E: also while I have so many members reading this thread heres a short missive from the inner circle :
Do not dance the fandango, it's much too gay outside.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Oct 23, 2017

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ein cooler Typ posted:

you're gonna get disappeared for revealing this secret

farewell op
Nah man you're thinking of the Wu-Tang secret.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i would hope that the illuminati could afford a better membership gift than $100,000. these guys are the ones printing the money, why be so cheap about it?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
The Illuminati are so desperate for members they’ll take anyone. They’re old and out of touch with modern shadow world governance. They don’t even have an app and their website is so Web 1.0.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Rutibex posted:

i would hope that the illuminati could afford a better membership gift than $100,000. these guys are the ones printing the money, why be so cheap about it?

It’s not $100k USD you doofus. Its 100k U (illUminati dollars). You could buy a small country with that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

The Management posted:

The Illuminati are so desperate for members they’ll take anyone. They’re old and out of touch with modern shadow world governance. They don’t even have an app and their website is so Web 1.0.

This is Rotten Apple to Skeletor Team, we have a No Goodnik goes by "The Management" who's Lowering Property Values, please deploy at your convenience code Lumpy Gravy I repeat, code Lumpy Gravy.

:smug:

• Locked thread