Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm sure that having "violent pedophile" stickied in a hilarious thread on the front page of this forum isn't influencing the .30 of ad revenue this forum makes a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's going to remain here forever because I can't edit admin thread info and now that lowtax has a twitter account again he won't look at this website for another 18 months

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lets find a new psychotic on this forum to befriend and get him or her to unstick this thread

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm wearing diapers and i have gum guts, but since aim recently shut down so i can't start sexting with teenagers, denying me the opportunity for 15 prosperous years living in the sa llc offices in scenic magic pig hole missouri

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
LULZtax is bringin’ the big belly laughs to the Forums for Christmas this year!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

lets find a new psychotic on this forum to befriend and get him or her to unstick this thread

Finally an opportunity for yobgoblin to become the hero of the imp zone

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

It's going to remain here forever because I can't edit admin thread info and now that lowtax has a twitter account again he won't look at this website for another 18 months
Can you goldmine it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Bye thread. :^)

• Locked thread