Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
With all the burning alive and child beheadings and poo poo going on right now, Bin Laden seems more like the plucky villain from Season 2 who in retrospect was pretty nice and maybe you could team up with for tomorrows showdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

This is the best loving time to be alive

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

unpacked robinhood posted:

Lol if true, that's final supreme ownage by the western world.

https://twitter.com/HKesvani/status/926386031078858753

In 2017 I can’t tell if this is a joke or not

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It was an inside job and BL was on the dole or did you all forget that already? CIA have always been fiendishly greedy and slutty bottoms for the *ionist kkkartel but swear poo poo just gets worse every yr. That's what happens when women aren't in charge but you already knew that...

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Julius CSAR posted:

Yeah for everyone saying this is fake... please explain the CIA's endgame here

What was their endgame when they let drug traffickers fly millions of tons of heroin over to the US? Or when they let a guy have all the LSD in the world? The CIA is dumb as hell and never does sensible things.

Hell, I'll bet the CIA are weebs too.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Julius CSAR posted:

Yeah for everyone saying this is fake... please explain the CIA's endgame here

active CIA agents now have a handy excuse for having console emulators and a selection of anime on their home or work computers, they just need to keep "discovering" that captured terrorists were secretly video-game loving weebs to keep the gravy train running

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The Skeleton King posted:

What was their endgame when they let drug traffickers fly millions of tons of heroin over to the US? Or when they let a guy have all the LSD in the world? The CIA is dumb as hell and never does sensible things.

Hell, I'll bet the CIA are weebs too.

We'd have felt pretty silly if we never tried the LSD experiments and it turned out LSD did give you psychic powers.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
So, the CIA wouldn't release the copyrighted material, but did they at least share the .sav files?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

More like

Anime bin SUCKS!

LMAO!

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
It's funny to imagine osama bin laden playing quake 1 ctf, but like the quakeC only version where it just used the native game resources\levels, only it's literal osama bin laden

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

I wonder which Naruto was his favorite. Mine was Blue Eyes White Dragon.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Muhammad (PBUH) would have loved anime

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

myDad posted:

Muhammad (PBUH) would have loved anime

This character looks like an 8 year old girl, but in reality she's 8 years old.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Facebook Aunt posted:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Facebook Aunt posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Skeleton King posted:

What was their endgame when they let drug traffickers fly millions of tons of heroin over to the US?

The endgame was that they could use the money to illegally finance death squads without leaving a paper trail

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I mean he grew up pretty rich. What do you expect a rich terrorist to do in their down time? Everybody has to kick back, even guys like him.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

what a loveable goofball

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Do you think he ever played sim isle I remember liking sim isle as a kid

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The endgame was that they could use the money to illegally finance death squads without leaving a paper trail

they let afghanistan continue to grow opium so they would stop shooting americans and making the war [even more] unpopular back home

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Do you guys think OBL was more a vegeta fan, or a piccolo fan

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Away all Goats posted:

Do you guys think OBL was more a vegeta fan, or a piccolo fan

this is a stupid question.
osama bin laden is a tienshinhan.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
yajirobe

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Nooner posted:

Do you think he ever played sim isle I remember liking sim isle as a kid

I bet he played bomberman like a champ

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
it was 1 - 0 cause of 911 making america slowly collapse but now it's 1 - 1 cause he got indoctrinated by western garbage and his whole philosophy is now bullshit if it wasnt already.

Mr. Unlucky fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Nov 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Facebook Aunt posted:

• Locked thread