Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

bewbies posted:

- I didn't edit any player after initial input, except to occasionally reinvigorate Wacky Bradley's injury prone body.

Even in career death he still gives. What does reinvigorating entail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Boon "Terror" Doggle played until he was 43, racking up 3155 hits and a career .276/.335/.450 slash for a .785 OPS and 647 stolen bases he finished with a 98.8 WAR. He was inducted into the 2048 Hall of Fame class.

Pretty good career for a scrappy Canadian boy.

Popete fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Dec 20, 2017

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

MrChips posted:

The Assassination of Michael Truk by the Coward Atlanta Braves

I think everyone that went through that organization ended up getting hosed EXCEPT Boon Doggle. If that dude had started anywhere else I bet he'd have made $79 million a year, too.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

rickiep00h posted:

I think everyone that went through that organization ended up getting hosed EXCEPT Boon Doggle. If that dude had started anywhere else I bet he'd have made $79 million a year, too.

Boon was pretty bad in the minors too and then they just decided to call him up from A ball and he stayed in the majors from then on.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
:rip: Bobson "5.7 Lifetime WAR" Dugnutt, retired at the age of 35 after flaming out post-TJS. I blame the Blue Jays for punting him around the low minors for five loving years for no goddamn reason.

It probably also didn't help that I conceived of him without realizing he'd end up his entire career with a BP fastball, but hey.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Gord Doug managed to stay in the MLB until age 37, and was even the closer for 3 seasons, judging by his saves. He made his country proud. :canada:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Ole Slim Jim hung around a couple years too long as a 38 and 39 year old corpse, but did make the hof with a 90 WAR career.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Irving Washington never made it above A+ ball. :smith:

BUT!

Washington Irving fulfilled my his career dreams and lasted until the ripe old age of 36, being a LOOGY (presumably) all the way. :unsmith:

If only those final images had platoon splits.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Thanks for doing this bewbies, it was fun.

I've never picked up a copy of OOTP because it appeals a bit too much to my autistic obsessive side but I might have to give in.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Marvelous Trent really fell off a cliff. At the end of his career, he played 8 games for the Cubs in which he batted 8 times and did not reach base. That's bad, even for the Cubs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
This looks incredible. Let me know if you ever run another one!

• Locked thread