Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut Butler

To Harry's dismay, Seven shouted, "Enough!" She quickly arose and pushed Neelix down on the couch, his huge cock pointing towards the heavens. "I need this beautiful, vaginally sufficient cock inside me now!" She uttered. Harry thought that sounded comical but given the situation he quickly complied and moved off her. Seven then lowered herself slowly onto Neelix; as big as his cock was and as tight as her pussy seemed, it looked as though she were being completely impaled!! Seven and Neelix moaned in unison, their bodies, seemingly merging into one. Harry saw that an opportunity presented itself and lowered his head to begin sucking on Seven's large, hard nipples. They stuck out firmly and longed for his tongue to meet them, which Harry quickly did. His mouth engulfed her left nipple where he sucked on it softly, then chewed on it much the same way. Seven moaned and moved her hand down to rub her clit in a circular fashion. Harry moved his tongue over to Seven's other nipple and treated it much the same, licking and chewing it, then moved his mouth up to meet hers and softly sucked her protruding, bottom lip.

Neelix screamed loudly as though he were in agony, "I'm cumming... oh I'm loving cumming!!!!!!!!" Seven shouted and contracted her vaginal muscles around Neelix's hard member. It seemed, she too, was on the verge of orgasm and it wouldn't be long before she caught up with the Talaxian. "I am cumming too, Neelix!!!! gently caress me harder!!" Neelix thrust his cock into Seven a few more times as their bodies shuddered together, both spent from the passion they had just shared. Harry sighed along with them, partially satisfied because he did get to play some but also not completely content since he didn't have an orgasm of his own.

"Next time I want a blowjob and to gently caress you too, Seven." Harry said softly. " Regardless of how well suited my cock is for optimal vaginal penetration." Seven nodded in agreement and all three began to put their clothes back on before resuming their duties.

The Doctor made his way to Captain Janeway's quarters as quickly as he could, half power walking, half running. He wasn't accustomed to being human and this would take him quite some time to get familiar with. Seems being human entailed more than he thought and he didn't know that this physical exertion would make him winded so quickly. "Guess I had better start getting into better shape now that I'm a living, breathing person. But, this is a minor thing as long as the crew is still in jeopardy due to Q and his little joke! Now that I'm human I'm just as susceptible as anyone else onboard. We have to rectify this quickly!" The Doctor half thought his in his head, half mumbled it to himself as he ran down the corridor. As he made his way to her quarters, he heard the sounds of passion inside. He walked over and signaled for the door to let him enter. "Access denied," stated the cold voice of the computer. The Doctor replied, "Emergency access theta three one one zero mark eight!" To which the doors opened and the Doctor observed Captain Janeway completely naked, being taken doggystyle by an 18 year old ensign named Clayton Chorneyko. The Doctor estimated young Clayton was about 6' 1," 180 pounds and who possessed an athletic build, blue eyes and dark hair.

"Wh... what... duhh... do... you want... Doctor... I... I'm busy... cuh... can't you... can't you see!?" Janeway managed to moan loudly. The Doctor retorted, "Aside from being HUMAN now, thanks to Q!? Not much! I see that I am apparently wasting your time, Captain!" Captain Janeway lifted her hand to signal Clayton to stop pounding her pussy, which he did without uttering a word. "Human now you say?? hmmmmmm ... well this could be a problem couldn't it!? Or it could be a blessing in disguise," Janeway said though a rather large, red lipsticked smile.

"Maybe Q has been right all along?! I've been denying myself any type of sexual pleasures ever since we were stranded here in the Delta quandrant. Thanks to Q, I've been allowed to open up and enjoy them once again, Doctor. I know this must be very strange to you, firstly, being human and all now. Additionally seeing your captain stark naked being hosed silly by a young buck can't have helped any either now has it?? I just have been rethinking Q's gift and I think now, maybe it's not such a bad thing. Maybe sex should be shared and explored with many others. I'd like to give it a shot, what do you think?"

Janeway curled her finger at the Doctor and signaled for him to come over to her. He did a bit nervously, then as her face was eye level with his crotch, she pulled his pants down and then grabbed his boxers.

"Cute shorts!" Janeway giggled, then pulled outwards so the Doctor could see. They had little hearts on them with Q's leering face in the middle of each one. The Doctor was a bit embarrassed but then allowed Janeway to toss them aside too. She then began to stroke his cock until it stuck out, aimed directly at her mouth. "I'd say Q decided to be generous when he gave you this cock, Doctor. It's about 8 inches I'd wager and almost as thick as my wrist!!!" Janeway licked the underside with her warm, wet tongue and took the tip down to his balls where she sucked them softly into her mouth. With her hand, she gave the go ahead gesture to Clayton and he resumed pulling back onto her hips, shoving his eighteen year old cock deep into her wet, willing pussy.

Janeway moaned as she had two large cocks inside her. Claytons worked his deep into her pussy, thrusting against her from side to side as she swayed her hips. The Doctors cock was a little longer and thicker than Clayton's tool, and Janeway sucked and licked it like a starving dog goes after a bone. She licked the underside first, then down to his balls where she sucked on them and rolled them around in her mouth. The Doctor sighed to himself and thought of how wonderful her mouth felt and, perhaps, he was a bit too quick to judge Q.

Janeway removed The Doctors organ from her mouth and began to jack him up and down. As she did so, She spoke to Clayton who was behind her. "gently caress me harder... gently caress me harder with that young, eighteen year old cock between your legs!!!! I so love young meat...love to suck it and gently caress it... rub it all over my body!!" Clayton laughed and began to gently caress his Captain harder, driving every bit of his cockmeat inside her wet passage. Kathryn shuddered as she felt him inside her, and tightened her pussy up to milk him dry of his cum. "Yes!" She shouted, " I love to gently caress!! I love young cock, I love old cock, I love 2 cocks inside me at once... mmmmmmmmm I even have licked pussy a few times in my day!!" Janeway stated as though she were in a trance. The Doctor's heartbeat faster as he heard her admissions and then used his hand to guide his cock back inside Kathryn's mouth. Without missing a beat, she began to suck on it, faster and faster... before the Doctor realized it, he was having his first orgasm!! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed aloud. His large balls emptied their contents onto Janeway's tongue and lips, some of it spilling to the sides, however she quickly gobbled up the little bit she missed and licked every drop from her tongue.

As the Doctor deflated, Janeway ground her pussy back harder on Clayton, his balls slapping her rear end cheeks and her wetness coating his cock and their thighs. "I'm cummming, Captain Janeway... I'm cumming all inside youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!" Clayton yelled, as loud as his lungs would enable him.

"Yessssssssssssss... yesssssssssss!!" Janeway replied, "I'm cumming too baby!!!!!" Their bodies shuddered and spasmed as they were rocked by a tremendous joint orgasm. Then, Janeway turned around and slid her tongue into Clayton's mouth, sucking playfully on it and raking her fingernails across his chest.

"Ok big boy, playtime is over for now. Meet me back here tomorrow, same time, that's an order!"

All three quickly put their clothes back on and got dressed, with Clayton making a discrete exit from the Captain's quarters as soon as he was finished and the coast was clear. Captain Janeway fixed her hair while the Doctor stood a few feet away and spoke to her. " So what do we do now? Continue as we are, a slave to our horomones, or do we continue to seek a cure? Should we implore Q to fix this? What I'm asking, Captain is how do we resolve this, or do we even try?" Captain Janeway glanced over from her mirror to look the Doctor in the eyes. She said, " We continue what we've always done, Doctor. We keep heading for Earth. That is our first priority. Secondly, I think it is healthy for us to explore our sexuality, and quite often at that. However it can't cost the crew in any way, shape or form. I cannot allow this to endanger us and I think that is what you were getting at, correct?" The Doctor simply nodded in agreement. "I thought so Doctor. I don't think Q meant for this to be a perpetual joke, and it could even wear off in time. However, as my own inhibitions have been drastically lowered over these past few hours, lets just agree to all have fun when it's possible and be professional when it's not, agreed?" Again the Doctor nodded and moments later, he and the Captain departed the quarters.

In an empty cargo bay, Tom Paris had his wife, B'ellana Torres pulled aside and was softly licking her pussy. Being half human and half Klingon, she had an extra set of vaginal lips fully human women didn't possess, and additionally, the crown on her forehead had a matching twin above her clit. On Klingon women, this region was an erogenous zone and easily stimulated with a partner's fingers. Tom rubbed it harder, as Klingon women prefer, while his tongue teased her pussy and then entered inside her with his fingers on his other hand. Torres moaned and bucked her hips as Tom continued to penetrate her with his fingers, her body bucking wildly to and fro.

As Paris and Torres continued their wild passion, a blinding beam of light flashed and there emerged three figures. Those of Tuvok, Chakotay and Q. Tuvok and Chakotay both looked very startled as did Mr. and Mrs. Tom Paris. Q then spoke up once again, "I see you are all enjoying the gift I've given you. I certainly know the other senior staff is including the Captain and Doctor," Q winked at the group. He then looked at the quartet and said, "This will not do at all! We have 3 men and only one woman and that shall need to be corrected immediately!" He snapped his fingers and transformed Chakotay from a male into a gorgeous female with large, curvaceous breasts, full pouty lips and long sexy legs with a tight butt.

"There, much better I think!!" Q shouted!! Chakotay didn't seem as pleased and shouted, "What the gently caress did you do to me, Q!?? Turn me back into a man now, motherfucker!!"

Tuvok leered over at the now female, Commander Chakotay. He moved over to her and placed his hands on her temples saying, "My thoughts to your thoughts, My penis to your vagina." Q laughed mischeviously once again. He knew Tuvok would never act that way normally under ANY circumstances, so he had to alter the Vulcan's mind. Now Tuvok was mentally, more human and open to expressing emotion unlike before.

Q then snapped his fingers and departed hastily. Evidently he had more fun things to do and time was limited, even to one of his godly stature. Tuvok grunted and pushed his 6 inch cock deep into Chakotay's pussy. Now that Chakotay was female she had a brand new hymen, and Tuvok broke it gently, causing Chakotay's fingernails to dig into Tuvoks back and draw a slight amount of blood. Paris and Torres were consumed with lust and didn't pay any heed to Tuvok and Chakotay. Tom began to lick Torres once more and exclaimed through licks, how much he loved to eat pussy and would do it for hours at a time if he could.

Torres exhaled loudly and ground her pussy up and down on Tom's mouth, her wetness coating his face and chin. Meanwhile, Tuvok and Chakotay continued to thrust onto one another, Tuvok's thick cock deeply entering Chakotay's pussy and his finger softly finding her rear end cheeks. He opened them up and then gently slid a finger inside her rear end, wiggling it around and moving it back and forth. Chakotay moaned and pushed her pussy down harder on Tuvok. "Wow... I never knew being a woman could be so wonderful!!, Chakotay sighed in pleasure. She rocked back and forth moving her hips in time with his, meeting his cock thrust for thrust and taking him in as deeply as his member could go.

Paris stopped licking Torres and raised up to go behind Chakotay doggystyle. He drove his cock in deep and pulled back on her hair while she moved back like a bucking bronco. Tuvok then laid Torres down on her back and placed his cock into her mouth, which she greedily sucked on. Her tongue licked up and down Tuvok's length and every so often, she would take him all the way inside her mouth and suck hard on his manhood. While Torres orally pleasured Tuvok, Paris continued to gently caress the now-female, Chakotay. He pumped his hips like a piston and forced every inch inside her petite frame that he could. Chakotay shuddered and moaned, her pussy very wet and stretched from Tuvoks cock already. She raised her hips up to Tom and thrust back, "Oh I'm loving cumming!!! gently caress me, Paris, gently caress me!!" Tom buried his cock in deeper and pounded harder, meanwhile Torres had Tuvok on the brink. He shouted aloud and filled her mouth with Vulcan seed while Chakotay milked every last drop from Tom's cock. They came together and then all kissed while Tuvok and Torres did the same.

This Voyager crew never made it back to the Alpha Quadrant like their television counterparts, but they did manage to have more sex than most of us do, and banged alien species from one end of the Delta Quadrant to the other. Tune in next time when Q introduces the crew of Voyager to the crew of the Enterprise for a galaxy full of orgy filled fun!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler

Peanut Butler posted:

To Harry's dismay, Seven shouted, "Enough!" She quickly arose and pushed Neelix down on the couch, his huge cock pointing towards the heavens. "I need this beautiful, vaginally sufficient cock inside me now!" She uttered. Harry thought that sounded comical but given the situation he quickly complied and moved off her. Seven then lowered herself slowly onto Neelix; as big as his cock was and as tight as her pussy seemed, it looked as though she were being completely impaled!! Seven and Neelix moaned in unison, their bodies, seemingly merging into one. Harry saw that an opportunity presented itself and lowered his head to begin sucking on Seven's large, hard nipples. They stuck out firmly and longed for his tongue to meet them, which Harry quickly did. His mouth engulfed her left nipple where he sucked on it softly, then chewed on it much the same way. Seven moaned and moved her hand down to rub her clit in a circular fashion. Harry moved his tongue over to Seven's other nipple and treated it much the same, licking and chewing it, then moved his mouth up to meet hers and softly sucked her protruding, bottom lip.

Neelix screamed loudly as though he were in agony, "I'm cumming... oh I'm loving cumming!!!!!!!!" Seven shouted and contracted her vaginal muscles around Neelix's hard member. It seemed, she too, was on the verge of orgasm and it wouldn't be long before she caught up with the Talaxian. "I am cumming too, Neelix!!!! gently caress me harder!!" Neelix thrust his cock into Seven a few more times as their bodies shuddered together, both spent from the passion they had just shared. Harry sighed along with them, partially satisfied because he did get to play some but also not completely content since he didn't have an orgasm of his own.

"Next time I want a blowjob and to gently caress you too, Seven." Harry said softly. " Regardless of how well suited my cock is for optimal vaginal penetration." Seven nodded in agreement and all three began to put their clothes back on before resuming their duties.

The Doctor made his way to Captain Janeway's quarters as quickly as he could, half power walking, half running. He wasn't accustomed to being human and this would take him quite some time to get familiar with. Seems being human entailed more than he thought and he didn't know that this physical exertion would make him winded so quickly. "Guess I had better start getting into better shape now that I'm a living, breathing person. But, this is a minor thing as long as the crew is still in jeopardy due to Q and his little joke! Now that I'm human I'm just as susceptible as anyone else onboard. We have to rectify this quickly!" The Doctor half thought his in his head, half mumbled it to himself as he ran down the corridor. As he made his way to her quarters, he heard the sounds of passion inside. He walked over and signaled for the door to let him enter. "Access denied," stated the cold voice of the computer. The Doctor replied, "Emergency access theta three one one zero mark eight!" To which the doors opened and the Doctor observed Captain Janeway completely naked, being taken doggystyle by an 18 year old ensign named Clayton Chorneyko. The Doctor estimated young Clayton was about 6' 1," 180 pounds and who possessed an athletic build, blue eyes and dark hair.

"Wh... what... duhh... do... you want... Doctor... I... I'm busy... cuh... can't you... can't you see!?" Janeway managed to moan loudly. The Doctor retorted, "Aside from being HUMAN now, thanks to Q!? Not much! I see that I am apparently wasting your time, Captain!" Captain Janeway lifted her hand to signal Clayton to stop pounding her pussy, which he did without uttering a word. "Human now you say?? hmmmmmm ... well this could be a problem couldn't it!? Or it could be a blessing in disguise," Janeway said though a rather large, red lipsticked smile.

"Maybe Q has been right all along?! I've been denying myself any type of sexual pleasures ever since we were stranded here in the Delta quandrant. Thanks to Q, I've been allowed to open up and enjoy them once again, Doctor. I know this must be very strange to you, firstly, being human and all now. Additionally seeing your captain stark naked being hosed silly by a young buck can't have helped any either now has it?? I just have been rethinking Q's gift and I think now, maybe it's not such a bad thing. Maybe sex should be shared and explored with many others. I'd like to give it a shot, what do you think?"

Janeway curled her finger at the Doctor and signaled for him to come over to her. He did a bit nervously, then as her face was eye level with his crotch, she pulled his pants down and then grabbed his boxers.

"Cute shorts!" Janeway giggled, then pulled outwards so the Doctor could see. They had little hearts on them with Q's leering face in the middle of each one. The Doctor was a bit embarrassed but then allowed Janeway to toss them aside too. She then began to stroke his cock until it stuck out, aimed directly at her mouth. "I'd say Q decided to be generous when he gave you this cock, Doctor. It's about 8 inches I'd wager and almost as thick as my wrist!!!" Janeway licked the underside with her warm, wet tongue and took the tip down to his balls where she sucked them softly into her mouth. With her hand, she gave the go ahead gesture to Clayton and he resumed pulling back onto her hips, shoving his eighteen year old cock deep into her wet, willing pussy.

Janeway moaned as she had two large cocks inside her. Claytons worked his deep into her pussy, thrusting against her from side to side as she swayed her hips. The Doctors cock was a little longer and thicker than Clayton's tool, and Janeway sucked and licked it like a starving dog goes after a bone. She licked the underside first, then down to his balls where she sucked on them and rolled them around in her mouth. The Doctor sighed to himself and thought of how wonderful her mouth felt and, perhaps, he was a bit too quick to judge Q.

Janeway removed The Doctors organ from her mouth and began to jack him up and down. As she did so, She spoke to Clayton who was behind her. "gently caress me harder... gently caress me harder with that young, eighteen year old cock between your legs!!!! I so love young meat...love to suck it and gently caress it... rub it all over my body!!" Clayton laughed and began to gently caress his Captain harder, driving every bit of his cockmeat inside her wet passage. Kathryn shuddered as she felt him inside her, and tightened her pussy up to milk him dry of his cum. "Yes!" She shouted, " I love to gently caress!! I love young cock, I love old cock, I love 2 cocks inside me at once... mmmmmmmmm I even have licked pussy a few times in my day!!" Janeway stated as though she were in a trance. The Doctor's heartbeat faster as he heard her admissions and then used his hand to guide his cock back inside Kathryn's mouth. Without missing a beat, she began to suck on it, faster and faster... before the Doctor realized it, he was having his first orgasm!! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed aloud. His large balls emptied their contents onto Janeway's tongue and lips, some of it spilling to the sides, however she quickly gobbled up the little bit she missed and licked every drop from her tongue.

As the Doctor deflated, Janeway ground her pussy back harder on Clayton, his balls slapping her rear end cheeks and her wetness coating his cock and their thighs. "I'm cummming, Captain Janeway... I'm cumming all inside youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!" Clayton yelled, as loud as his lungs would enable him.

"Yessssssssssssss... yesssssssssss!!" Janeway replied, "I'm cumming too baby!!!!!" Their bodies shuddered and spasmed as they were rocked by a tremendous joint orgasm. Then, Janeway turned around and slid her tongue into Clayton's mouth, sucking playfully on it and raking her fingernails across his chest.

"Ok big boy, playtime is over for now. Meet me back here tomorrow, same time, that's an order!"

All three quickly put their clothes back on and got dressed, with Clayton making a discrete exit from the Captain's quarters as soon as he was finished and the coast was clear. Captain Janeway fixed her hair while the Doctor stood a few feet away and spoke to her. " So what do we do now? Continue as we are, a slave to our horomones, or do we continue to seek a cure? Should we implore Q to fix this? What I'm asking, Captain is how do we resolve this, or do we even try?" Captain Janeway glanced over from her mirror to look the Doctor in the eyes. She said, " We continue what we've always done, Doctor. We keep heading for Earth. That is our first priority. Secondly, I think it is healthy for us to explore our sexuality, and quite often at that. However it can't cost the crew in any way, shape or form. I cannot allow this to endanger us and I think that is what you were getting at, correct?" The Doctor simply nodded in agreement. "I thought so Doctor. I don't think Q meant for this to be a perpetual joke, and it could even wear off in time. However, as my own inhibitions have been drastically lowered over these past few hours, lets just agree to all have fun when it's possible and be professional when it's not, agreed?" Again the Doctor nodded and moments later, he and the Captain departed the quarters.

In an empty cargo bay, Tom Paris had his wife, B'ellana Torres pulled aside and was softly licking her pussy. Being half human and half Klingon, she had an extra set of vaginal lips fully human women didn't possess, and additionally, the crown on her forehead had a matching twin above her clit. On Klingon women, this region was an erogenous zone and easily stimulated with a partner's fingers. Tom rubbed it harder, as Klingon women prefer, while his tongue teased her pussy and then entered inside her with his fingers on his other hand. Torres moaned and bucked her hips as Tom continued to penetrate her with his fingers, her body bucking wildly to and fro.

As Paris and Torres continued their wild passion, a blinding beam of light flashed and there emerged three figures. Those of Tuvok, Chakotay and Q. Tuvok and Chakotay both looked very startled as did Mr. and Mrs. Tom Paris. Q then spoke up once again, "I see you are all enjoying the gift I've given you. I certainly know the other senior staff is including the Captain and Doctor," Q winked at the group. He then looked at the quartet and said, "This will not do at all! We have 3 men and only one woman and that shall need to be corrected immediately!" He snapped his fingers and transformed Chakotay from a male into a gorgeous female with large, curvaceous breasts, full pouty lips and long sexy legs with a tight butt.

"There, much better I think!!" Q shouted!! Chakotay didn't seem as pleased and shouted, "What the gently caress did you do to me, Q!?? Turn me back into a man now, motherfucker!!"

Tuvok leered over at the now female, Commander Chakotay. He moved over to her and placed his hands on her temples saying, "My thoughts to your thoughts, My penis to your vagina." Q laughed mischeviously once again. He knew Tuvok would never act that way normally under ANY circumstances, so he had to alter the Vulcan's mind. Now Tuvok was mentally, more human and open to expressing emotion unlike before.

Q then snapped his fingers and departed hastily. Evidently he had more fun things to do and time was limited, even to one of his godly stature. Tuvok grunted and pushed his 6 inch cock deep into Chakotay's pussy. Now that Chakotay was female she had a brand new hymen, and Tuvok broke it gently, causing Chakotay's fingernails to dig into Tuvoks back and draw a slight amount of blood. Paris and Torres were consumed with lust and didn't pay any heed to Tuvok and Chakotay. Tom began to lick Torres once more and exclaimed through licks, how much he loved to eat pussy and would do it for hours at a time if he could.

Torres exhaled loudly and ground her pussy up and down on Tom's mouth, her wetness coating his face and chin. Meanwhile, Tuvok and Chakotay continued to thrust onto one another, Tuvok's thick cock deeply entering Chakotay's pussy and his finger softly finding her rear end cheeks. He opened them up and then gently slid a finger inside her rear end, wiggling it around and moving it back and forth. Chakotay moaned and pushed her pussy down harder on Tuvok. "Wow... I never knew being a woman could be so wonderful!!, Chakotay sighed in pleasure. She rocked back and forth moving her hips in time with his, meeting his cock thrust for thrust and taking him in as deeply as his member could go.

Paris stopped licking Torres and raised up to go behind Chakotay doggystyle. He drove his cock in deep and pulled back on her hair while she moved back like a bucking bronco. Tuvok then laid Torres down on her back and placed his cock into her mouth, which she greedily sucked on. Her tongue licked up and down Tuvok's length and every so often, she would take him all the way inside her mouth and suck hard on his manhood. While Torres orally pleasured Tuvok, Paris continued to gently caress the now-female, Chakotay. He pumped his hips like a piston and forced every inch inside her petite frame that he could. Chakotay shuddered and moaned, her pussy very wet and stretched from Tuvoks cock already. She raised her hips up to Tom and thrust back, "Oh I'm loving cumming!!! gently caress me, Paris, gently caress me!!" Tom buried his cock in deeper and pounded harder, meanwhile Torres had Tuvok on the brink. He shouted aloud and filled her mouth with Vulcan seed while Chakotay milked every last drop from Tom's cock. They came together and then all kissed while Tuvok and Torres did the same.

This Voyager crew never made it back to the Alpha Quadrant like their television counterparts, but they did manage to have more sex than most of us do, and banged alien species from one end of the Delta Quadrant to the other. Tune in next time when Q introduces the crew of Voyager to the crew of the Enterprise for a galaxy full of orgy filled fun!!

thread title is self-explanatory, let's all have a lil fun with this forums game, and ask ourselves, what if quote IS edit??

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
[quote="edit" post="192.168.1.1"]
better Nate than Lever
[/quote]

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Disco Godfather

Am I doing it rihgt?

Disco Godfather

Disco Godfather posted:

Am I doing it rihgt?

Am I doing it right?

Macnult

Disco Godfather posted:

Am I doing it right?

I think you did it right yeah

Disco Godfather posted:

Am I doing it rihgt?

yes you did it right

Disco Godfather posted:

Am I doing it right?

right. yes

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
So I need to post something first I guess...

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN

HotSoapyBeard posted:

we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender

HotSoapyBeard posted:

I have a dream...
Oh ok I think I get it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Oh ok I think I get it now

Taint butt rear end

• Locked thread