Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
“Seriously all you sell in here is China? Nothing else?”

*China shop owner later to his partner, sipping tea out of bone China*
“Can you believe how rude that bull was earlier?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Bull: so its my sisters wedding, do you guys do gift cards or anything like that?

Shopkeep: this is going to be funnier if we keep it between us

vanisher

Cow: Hi my brother gave me a gift card for...

*Shopkeep throwing priceless fragile antiques at the cow for ruining the joke*

alnilam

Older cow: Pick out anything you want honey, it's your wedding

Bull: Mom, I already told you I don't want any china! What's wrong with our dishes now

Older cow: Someday you'll want these around for entertaining company

Bull: Our dishes are perfectly... mom, nobody my age wants this stuff anymore. Why do you think nobody on craigslist is buying your aunt's?

shopkeeper, listening: :sigh:

ty manifisto

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

alnilam posted:

Older cow: Pick out anything you want honey, it's your wedding

Bull: Mom, I already told you I don't want any china! What's wrong with our dishes now

Older cow: Someday you'll want these around for entertaining company

Bull: Our dishes are perfectly... mom, nobody my age wants this stuff anymore. Why do you think nobody on craigslist is buying your aunt's?

shopkeeper, listening: :sigh:

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
"对不起,请把我的店铺给你牛"

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

vanisher

Heh look.

*points at antique porcelain serving bowl for sale*

Watch out its a bowl in a China shop.

*people who hear the joke die immediately*

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
2 old fishermen in the china shop telling tales about fish

Twenty Four

A large open field, with free range cattle wandering about grazing off the land.

In the center of the field rests a single small cup and saucer.

A rancher, making a notch on a fence post for every day that it survives unbroken.

BoldFrankensteinMir

A small bronze girl walks into a china shop, and the owners speculate endlessly on what it means (it's a dumb ad).

Sig by Heather Papps

google THIS

Me: Alas, poor Yorrick!

Shopkeeper: I told you to stay out of here!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The bull wasn't allowed in the shop. It was a cash only business. They didn't accept charges, so he was forced to only window shop... of course, everyone glossed over the fact that the bull could at least read

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

Costco associate: this set is $2,000

Bull: you guys still take AMEX

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The manager of the Fine China Shoppe told the man he couldn't shop there, he simply wasn't allowed in. After the shopkeeper checked the man's ID, the man was told he would have to leave. The man was born on May 16th, you see. He was a Taurus, and everyone knew the kinds of problems that could lead to!

The shopkeeper was adamant about it, so the man left. On his way out, the would-be shopper turned to look the manager in the eye and said, "this is some serious BULL in a China shop!" and he left. The door hit him abruptly in the buttocks as he left the establishment. The shopkeeper grinned. He had narrowly avoided yet another disaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
Bull: "Look, I can understand the apprehension, but it's a stereotype and it made me feel uncomfortable. I don't expect you to understand Judy.."

• Locked thread