Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrownThunder posted:

Close this thread:

Frank Gore is not a Hall of Famer and here's the proof

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/11/nfl..._source=twitter

I mean, he's not wrong.

I will only accept him in the HoF instead of the HoVG if Fred Taylor can also go. :colbert:

Randaconda fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Dec 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Doltos posted:

This forum poster combo is fantastic

I see your back to trying weak rear end burns eh? Well you do you.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

horneyball

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CharlestheHammer posted:

I see your back to trying weak rear end burns eh? Well you do you.

thinskin complex realityball

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Cavauro posted:

horneyball

Isn't that the lingerie bowl?

Do they still do those.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
After extensive thought, I'm going to conclude my investigation.

Self-farting is merely a play on the phrase "self-starting," and makes no inherent sense as a standalone insult.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

That depends on what grade your in. From 2nd to 4th it's comedy gold.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfBgVTohsbI

watch that and quit trying to say whatever self-farting garbage you keep saying about it

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Frank Gore moved into the top 5 with 61 rushing yards against the Jags. 405 yards to pass Curtis Martin for the #4 spot. Hopefully he gets on a team next year.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Gore will get into the hall after his 7th or 8th year of eligibility when the elder statesmen football journalists get worn down by years of "but his stats" arguments from some bay area writer on the hall of fame committee

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Does Gore fall in the same purgatory that held Art Monk for so long?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
130 yards for Gore today. Outside chance that he passes Martin for the #4 spot this season.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfBgVTohsbI

watch that and quit trying to say whatever self-farting garbage you keep saying about it

This is really funny thank you my good friend Cavauro.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Frank Gore with another 100 yard game to close out the season. More 100 yard games than OJ Simpson.

Closes out the season with 14,026.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Can't wait to see where Gore signs in a couple weeks.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

BrownThunder posted:

Gas this thread

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

MrLogan posted:

Frank Gore with another 100 yard game to close out the season. More 100 yard games than OJ Simpson.

Closes out the season with 14,026.

Oj played 2 less games per a season

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Frank Gore tore up both his ACLs before he even entered the NFL, surely that should be taken into consideration!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

The Miami Dolphins have signed Frank Gore! He will have a chance to break into the top 3/4 rushing yards this upcoming season!

• Locked thread