Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Dude I am just so crazy and zany you don't even KNOW dude.

I'm about to eat a pizza... that I bought from the store... and cooked in my oven... with no pizza cutter!!!

Yeah that's right I'm just gonna bite right into it. And you can't stop me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UWBW

And do you know what? Sometimes I take a bite out of a kitkat bar. Just, the whole thing! A big ol' chunk! I'm wacky, dude! Crazy!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

UWBW

When I go to fancy restaurants, I eat the parsley. I stare the waiter right in the face and yell "MMMM, GOOD LEAFS" and rub my tummy. He looks so shocked! Everyone stood up and clapped and laughed, but with me not at me.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

UWBW

The other day, my mom was like "do you want crusts on your sandwich?" and I said "no way"...

but I actually did want those crusts!!!

Honestly I'm pretty sure no one can top me, I'm like the James Franco of being crazy!

UWBW

Do you want to know how crazy I am, dude? How absolutely bonkers bat-heck crazy??? Well back up friendo, because I have a tale for you...

I actually send Microsoft crash reports when their programs freeze up on me

Back off!!!

UWBW

Yeah I like to live life on the edge, know what I mean? The other day I let my gas tank get all the way down to like nearly 1/4th full before going to get gas. Coulda run out at any second... but I made it! I make my own luck.

UWBW

You're probably star-struck, I know, but if you have any questions for me, I'll be sure to answer them... if u can handle it!!!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

UWBW posted:

Dude I am just so crazy and zany you don't even KNOW dude.

I'm about to eat a pizza... that I bought from the store... and cooked in my oven... with no pizza cutter!!!

Yeah that's right I'm just gonna bite right into it. And you can't stop me!

This is a real affliction, and I would thank you to not make light of it in this disrespectful manner.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ultra Spoot

*Gets up in your face* Don't gently caress with me *pulls out a fortune cookie and eats it, but doesn't read the fortune*

Rushi

by Smythe
my razor scooter is made of razors!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

get the HECK out! this thread is out of control!

UWBW

The other day, I was sending my dad a text message that read "Love you, dad!" but I misspelled it so it actually said "Lov eyou, dad!"

And I sent it without editing. Yeah, that's right - I'm kind of a rebel.

Robot Made of Meat

I'm so crazy you have to spell it "Ca-RAY-zy!"

That's how crazy I am.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I’m so crazy, you wanna know how crazy I am? If the shoe fits, I don’t wear it, I find that other shoe, tie the laces together, and wrap ‘em both around the nearest telephone wires I can find!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I eat my own hair and gently caress piles of feces I hide under my mattress because I'm Jesus Christ, that's how crazy I am!!!

UWBW

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I eat my own hair and gently caress piles of feces I hide under my mattress because I'm Jesus Christ, that's how crazy I am!!!

That's pretty crazy, dude. I can relate though... Earlier today, I opened bottle of water, drank some, and I didn't put the cap on for literal minutes after I was finished drinking! Yeah, that's right, I just let that bad boy sit there.

sockingtonsworth

uhhh I’m out. this dude is weird.

Koishi Komeiji

Me and my group of friends call ourselves "The Harambe society of good sirs" and we like to show up to McDonald's in a rented limousine and tuxedos and we each line up and buy a happy meal. The last time we did it Justin asked for extra straws with his happy meal and the employee dude just looked at us like we were absolute madmen, lmao!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I let everyone get in front of me at the DMV until every possible person has been served and the employees fawn all over me to get me the heck out of there so they can go home.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I go to steakhouses and order my tofu RARE dammit

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm passive/aggressive toward ATMs and automated checkout machines

UWBW

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Me and my group of friends call ourselves "The Harambe society of good sirs" and we like to show up to McDonald's in a rented limousine and tuxedos and we each line up and buy a happy meal. The last time we did it Justin asked for extra straws with his happy meal and the employee dude just looked at us like we were absolute madmen, lmao!

Jesus Christ!!!!!!

I haven't tried too many crazy and wild things at McDonalds, but one time at burger king I reached right into where they keep all those little packets of ketchup and then I took some home right in my pocket! I don't give a HECK I just took them right home with me even though I only ordered a single 6 piece nugget

Manifisto

UWBW posted:

a single 6 piece nugget

what is this, a koan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UWBW

Manifisto posted:

what is this, a koan?

"If a wild and crazy dude is predictably unpredictable, are they truly wild and crazy at all?"

• Locked thread