Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Looking back now at the way you lived the noob lifestyle like a rock star- dropping names and catch phrases, or whatever to get that next empty quote or golden man baby - it seems like everybody should have known a clout overdose was inevitable. See you at the cross roads my slime. drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
How long till this becomes the new Krust thread?

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
lil Krust

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

not nub nub, i love that guy :smithfrog:

:rip:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

you rang? :krust:

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
The concern trolls and the edge lords etc won't care obviously but it's too soon to have the discussion about the forums culture promoting memes and meme abuse

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Buccaneer posted:

The concern trolls and the edge lords etc won't care obviously but it's too soon to have the discussion about the forums culture promoting memes and meme abuse
Memes are stupid and they have no place in my happy home.

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
He might have been a noob, but now he is the Kurt Cobain of noobs. He will be remembered for the things he did like lurking for years before posting and checking the sa encyclopedia

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Buccaneer posted:

Looking back now at the way you lived the noob lifestyle like a rock star- dropping names and catch phrases, or whatever to get that next empty quote or golden man baby - it seems like everybody should have known a clout overdose was inevitable. See you at the cross roads my slime. drat

Weird to see you posting from the grave, Lil Noob.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Lowtax posted:

Memes are stupid and they have no place in my happy home.

Down with meme, image macro 4 life

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://welp.im/gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax