Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
anyone seen my wife. she's been getting heavy into druidic rituals lately & now there's some kinda lost world style jungle growing in my basement. kind of feels like the jungle transcends the earthly dimensions of my basement, and if i wander too far down this narrow path i may never again find my way to the furnace/water heater combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
*pawing through the closet* hello

*peeking under the bed* honey?

*gazing thru window* hoooooooooonnnn

*scanning a ravine* honey are you there

*dredging a bog* how do i laundry

crimes

City of Glompton

"Where's my dinner?" I bemusedly ask the vines twisting in the rain at the edge of the abyss.

they don't answer.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

Day 26: the last packet of ramen is gone. Managed to put out the stove but the washing machine fire is still smoldering (still not sure how that one happened). Can hardly remember what a sandwich looks like, let alone tastes like.

Day 27: Took out trash like usual but still not sure how to gather mail. Someone is knocking at the door but I'm not sure what to do about it.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
You can counter Druidic magic with Siberian animist rituals, but I don't think it's going to be easy to find enough fermented reindeer urine locally.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

Kthulhu5000 posted:

You can counter Druidic magic with Siberian animist rituals, but I don't think it's going to be easy to find enough fermented reindeer urine locally.

So, like . . . you don't have an Amazon Prime membership?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
took a one level dip in druid to get goodberry that allows my lvl 14 warlock to not worry about food next is a one level dip in wizard for the prestidigation cantrip so i don't have to do laundry

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Robot Made of Meat posted:

So, like . . . you don't have an Amazon Prime membership?

Um, count your urine miles, geez.

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
where did she really end up?
that i will never understand.
was she possibly kidnapped
or did she herself decide to scram?

my wife left me as i stood and fished
just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
she left me

im standing here like a question mark
something has to be amiss
caus i gave her all she needed
i practically drowned her in fish!

just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
she left me

i stood there anxious and fishing
my wife was right at my back
one moment she was there
the next she was not
i thought she had gone looking for bait
now my freezers full of fish
but its slow work getting through
when i have to eat it all alone
it takes twice as long and i
have lost a lot of my appetite

just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
she left me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FutonForensic

find my wife... please

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
"are wifes even real" the greatest thread this forum has ever seen, locked after 69,420 pages of heated debate

crimes

Darkman Fanpage

FutonForensic posted:

find my wife... please

Android Blues

i comb through the undergrowth, searching beneath tree roots for my wife's spoor and turning over logs to find colonies of woodlice depleted by her ravenous mouth

Android Blues

a great and squamous idol looms from the choking greenery. it's a little kewpie doll figure holding a plaque with the inscription IF THE SEAT'S NOT UP, YOU BETTER BE SITTING DOWN! , rendered in obsidian

Android Blues

"my wife!" i cry into the buzzing dark, my voice twisted to a twangy wail by starvation and love-lorn longing, "my wiiiiife!"

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*standing in the middle of time square, wearing a white t-shirt that says "have you seen my wife?" while looking helpless*

FutonForensic

Android Blues posted:

a great and squamous idol looms from the choking greenery. it's a little kewpie doll figure holding a plaque with the inscription IF THE SEAT'S NOT UP, YOU BETTER BE SITTING DOWN! , rendered in obsidian

Nosfereefer

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I couldn't find the Band-Aids. The small, bloodless cut on my hand throbbed with the pain of a gunshot wound, it was going to start gushing my life essence right there onto the floor any second now, I just knew it- a Band-Aid would solve all of that. But where were they? I checked the medicine cabinet to no avail. The closet next to the bathroom, an overflow stockpile of medicinal and hygenic supplies was also void of the precious, life preserving self-sticking bandages that would keep the infection I can almost feel even now threatening to invade my newly aquired, painful and (still not bleeding) paper cut I received while opening an envelope.

I look in the cabinet above the sink in the kitchen, sometimes things end up in there. No luck. I try to think through the pain of my wound- I would have to ask my wife. She would know. I search now for a new objective to quench my suffering and ease my pain. I howl a primal cry, challenging anything foolish enough to stand between me and the only thing that could possibly ease my suffering in this mortal shell!

"HONEY! WHERE ARE THE BAND-AIDS???" I shout at the guest bathroom door. The silence is deafening. At last, the toilet flushes, and my beautiful bride steps out! But what's this? A look of scorn, nay- ANGER! is etched into her face as if of stone, my soul melts- I plead, the pain pounding in the tip of my finger demanding to be freed from all this suffering, and say:

band-aid? Please?

She angrily throws something at me, it flutters and lands at my feet. It's not one, not two- but THREE sealed, sterile ready to use Band-Aids! She really loves me...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

"Honey? Where are you?!" I croak.

"Did you check in the living room?" my wife calls from somewhere, some time, perhaps even some other dimension.

"Yes!" I moan, tears welling in my eyes. "Three times!"

"So help me, if I find...come in here!"

Sheepishly, I walk back to the living room, and there is my wife, standing right there.

How does she do that?

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Has wife been found yet?

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Bilirubin posted:

Has wife been found yet?

We've got a break in the case - it has been determined that there is a 50%-50% chance that the OP's wife is a woman or a man. I think that's a pretty good start on getting to the bottom of all this.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

anyone seen my wife. she's been getting heavy into druidic rituals lately & now there's some kinda lost world style jungle growing in my basement. kind of feels like the jungle transcends the earthly dimensions of my basement, and if i wander too far down this narrow path i may never again find my way to the furnace/water heater combo

excuse me but was your wife last seen wearing any robes or rune sigils of note

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

hamjobs posted:

excuse me but was your wife last seen wearing any robes or rune sigils of note

well yes but thats only because she's the CEO and girlboss of that The Pyramid Collection of mail order catalogs. the one full of weird fake egyptian artwork and "goddess scale" faux-velvet robes. so like, its odd if she goes out NOT cloaked in a glowing fog of aetherial light-motes and circles of protection drawing and re-drawing themselves in the air

Nosfereefer posted:

where did she really end up?
that i will never understand.
was she possibly kidnapped
or did she herself decide to scram?

just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
she left me

im standing here like a question mark
something has to be amiss
caus i gave her all she needed
i practically drowned her in fish!

just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
she left me

i stood there anxious and fishing
my wife was right at my back
one moment she was there
the next she was not
i thought she had gone looking for bait
now my freezers full of fish
but its slow work getting through
when i have to eat it all alone
it takes twice as long and i
have lost a lot of my appetite

just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
just as i caught a cod
she left me

lmao

crimes

TOOT BOOT

oooh that reminds me, im married, wonder what happened to my wife? brb

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
ctrl+F my wife

Now showing results 0 of 0. . . .

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Nobody better tell me that my wife BECAME the sandwich she was so sick of making me... a banh mi

• Locked thread