Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Bruins don't blow it :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

Stiev Awt posted:

i am here for third star alzner

You have to admit it was one hell of a breakout pass to Drouin

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Boo

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Duke Chin posted:

it's gonna happen dude.

you know it.
i know it.

we're going to OT here in a minute.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
the Bruins whipped Tampa's rear end

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Should the NHL have the Bruins and Lightning redo their game in case it was a big fluke? No disrespect to the Bruins, I'm a firm believer that Boston winning is a huge fluke and robs the Lightning of truly accomplishing what their capable of. I've spent the last few days in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching the Lightning play great hockey it's just not fair.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

grack posted:

Should the NHL have the Bruins and Lightning redo their game in case it was a big fluke? No disrespect to the Bruins, I'm a firm believer that Boston winning is a huge fluke and robs the Lightning of truly accomplishing what their capable of. I've spent the last few days in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching the Lightning play great hockey it's just not fair.

oh hey The Blackhawks 2016-17 Clause.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Truly embarrassing performance from the Blues tonight

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

grack posted:

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

grack posted:

that was the best thing the 2017 playoffs ever produced

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

yellowcar posted:

that was the best thing the 2017 playoffs ever produced

Second best.

This was the best:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

iospace posted:

Second best.

This was the best:

I wish we could just make that SAS's permanent background

Duck Rodgers
Oct 9, 2012
The Jets scored anyways, but how do you give a penalty to the Jets during a delayed penalty to the Avs? as soon as the Avs touch it it should be blown dead

Duck Rodgers
Oct 9, 2012
Also do the Avs play the Mario one up sound for strength changes? Its real annoying

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Duck Rodgers posted:

Also do the Avs play the Mario one up sound for strength changes? Its real annoying

Yes, when their guy gets out of the box.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Duck Rodgers posted:

why do you hate fun?

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
Bad luck Holtby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
I know this was yesterday's....

• Locked thread