Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will hold the record for Most The Champion Of Featherweight?
This poll is closed.
Max 21 61.76%
Jose 13 38.24%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Le Saboteur posted:

Rapper Danny Brown was the man in all fur trying to break up the crowd fight. https://twitter.com/xdannyxbrownx/status/937211558261862400

That is the most surreal thing to happen out of everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVyGxlgeAjc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Unfunny Poster posted:

Clearly it has to be Dana because WME has ran out of money and will sell the UFC soon.

Jesus, shut the gently caress up about this until someone actually says it unironically.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Alvarez has probably the best resume of a guy that's been in so many good fights. Gaethje is an insane person and I hope he doesn't change.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Work Friend Keven posted:

If I ever got tired of Matt "The Law" Lindland I think Max has what it takes to be the face of Keven.

Jesse Taylor would be a solid choice

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Alvarez has probably the best resume of a guy that's been in so many good fights. Gaethje is an insane person and I hope he doesn't change.

well I hope he can take body shots better next time

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

He said in the postfight conf he'll make sure Ngannou gets taken care of too because he doesn't want Ngannou to come looking for him lol

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
I feel like Gaethje's chin may have finally cracked last night which will dramatically change his approach from here on out.

In which case, thanks for the wild ride broseph.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

To give out two FOTNs is the exact same amount of bonus as one FOTN and two POTN

:rolleyes:

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

El Roncho posted:

I feel like Gaethje's chin may have finally cracked last night which will dramatically change his approach from here on out.

In which case, thanks for the wild ride broseph.

That knee would have put anybody out, but it'll be interesting to see if he consciously alters his style going forward. IIRC after death by Roop TKZ vowed to focus more on his defense, and he continued to be highly watchable while also being somewhat less prone to sudden death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They say that the Alvarez vs Gaethje was for the title of the most violent man in the UFC.

But Brutal Bob is still on the roster so maybe Alvarez can go up to 170 just once for a fight with Robbie Lawler to sort it out...

• Locked thread