Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farecoal

There he go
People are always going on about how much they want breakfast for dinner, and restaurant chains are always advertising All-Day Breakfast!, but what about the opposite, huh? Why can't I have All-Day Lunch/Dinner?? Maybe I want a hamburger at 6 AM!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

I support this as someone who holds odd hours and usually wakes up and eats early dinner, then late dinner, then maybe breakfast which may be actual breakfast or not, all around the times they normally would be eaten, then going to bed.

No one is stopping you other then restaurant and store hours, which kind of are sometimes, but I sure as heck am not!

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Supper Crunch Cereal!

With real meaty flavored hamburger, hotdog, and and pizza shapes!

Enjoy with milk or right out of the box while sitting on the couch in your stained undershirt at 4am watching infomercials and wondering where it all went wrong.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Starman Super DX

Arby's for breakfast??

Not Arby's! Arby's Puff Cereal!

Tell me more!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
mmm, clam linguini and a nice chablis first thing in the morning!

wearing a lampshade

Starman Super DX posted:

Arby's for breakfast??

Try new Pastrami and Roast Beef Puffs!

Robot Made of Meat

Could we have dinner for breakfast,
Mummy dear, mummy dear.

-Suppertramp from Dinner in America

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Farecoal

There he go

Twenty Four posted:

No one is stopping you other then restaurant and store hours, which kind of are sometimes

when i couldn't get a burg at the airport mcdonalds at 6:30 in the morning i was devastated

Twenty Four

Farecoal posted:

when i couldn't get a burg at the airport mcdonalds at 6:30 in the morning i was devastated

That is garbage! At least being at the airport gives you options to travel somewhere that you could!

alnilam

Starman Super DX posted:

Arby's for breakfast??

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Could we have dinner for breakfast,
Mummy dear, mummy dear.

-Suppertramp from Dinner in America

ty manifisto

alnilam

semi serious post in the very particular culture that is mid atlantic diners, which are ubiquitous in the belt between roughly connecticut and delaware and as far west as maybe lancaster or so, and open 24/7, the menu is the same all day lon so you can get breakfast lunch or dinner at literally any hour

ty manifisto

alnilam

as some1 who doesn't eat maet places like this are often my saving grace in small towns where most restaurants literally have no meatless menu items, bc i know i can get a veggie omelette and home fries at any time

anyway please proceed with jokes about dinner for breakfast sorry for this interruption

ty manifisto

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I can't leave the house until my wife cooks a tenderloin steak served at 6am sharp (she has to wake at 5, latest) served at an exact midway point between rare and medium rare that I created a measure for. Lord have mercy if she doesn't follow this. If the 3 strips of lettuce have any dark spots on them my kids scrub mold from the basement instead of school

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Breakfast burritos are gross

Normal burritos are great

But there's no good way to say

"I would like a normal burrito right now, for breakfast"

Without sounding like a maniac

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
"That's right I want a burrito for breakfast, like with beans not sausage, hold the eggs too"

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

All-day cold pizza, not just for breakfast! And they make it the night before, for that really authentic refrigeration.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Robot Made of Meat

Chasterson posted:

"That's right I want a burrito for breakfast, like with beans not sausage, hold the eggs too"

Egg and chorizo burritos are very good.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
this is the reeses puffs all over again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
I just empty the contents of a taco into a bowl of milk and call it Taco Cereal. Sometimes, when I crave that authentic Dinner taste in my breakfast, I put some parsley and A1 sauce on my french toast.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

alnilam

UWBW posted:

I just empty the contents of a taco into a bowl of milk and call it Taco Cereal. Sometimes, when I crave that authentic Dinner taste in my breakfast, I put some parsley and A1 sauce on my french toast.

*starts sweating at the thought of another cereal vs soup debate*

google THIS

*sips wine out of a coffee mug*

joke_explainer

Nothing like starting your day with a hearty bowl of beef bourguignon.

Koishi Komeiji

Chill la Chill posted:

All-day cold pizza, not just for breakfast! And they make it the night before, for that really authentic refrigeration.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

google THIS posted:

*sips wine stale beer out of a coffee mug*

ah, this is the life. *eats some cold, greasy leftovers from the kebab from yesterday* dinner for breakfast? yes please!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

“Sorry ma’am we don’t have any more ‘pizza leftovers’ for today. We make them the night before and slow-cool them in the refrigerator for 8 hours.”
“But cant you make more? It’s my son’s birthday and we were hoping for a pizza party.”
“Sorry ma’am you’ll have to go to the Pizza Hut down the street if you want warm pizza.”

Chill la Chill fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Dec 8, 2017

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

google THIS

Leftovers as fine cuisine is a good angle, maybe add to the thread title?

google THIS fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Dec 8, 2017

google THIS

Excuse me waiter, these fries are crispy and flavorful and you can still taste the salt. They certainly don't make me question whether life is worth living. You really expect me to believe these were freshly microwaved after a minimum three days' refrigeration?

Starman Super DX

serious post: Pizza is for real one of the only foods that comes even remotely close to being nearly as good fresh as it is reheated up

Tell me more!

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Pizza in the morning. Pizza in the evening. Pizza when you get home from work. Pizza when you pet the cat. Pizza when you cry into your ice cream and lie on the couch. Pizza for when you think of Jennifer. Pizza for when you you hug your mom. Pizza for when you see a dog. Pizza for when you picture Jennifer rubbing Brad's dick through his pants at the Christmas party last year and wrote it off as a drunken mistake. Pizza when you see a cute lil' bird out the window. Pizza when you stare at the scale and realize you've gained 14 pounds in two months. Pizza after hitting the gym. Pizza when you laugh at a funny joke. Pizza when your wallet is empty. Pizza when you scrub the blood out of the floorboards but it stains, how it stains, and it won't come out. Pizza for when you describe to the police how you and Brad were actually rather close friends. Pizza for Jennifer, who sobs into your arms. Pizza for when you take advantage of a woman's suffering. Pizza for two kids later and she can't leave you now. Pizza at suppertime. When pizza's on a bagel, you can eat pizza any time!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

alnilam

Choose fuckin pizza.

sockingtonsworth

can you pass me the syrup for my pasta & bean’s

Twenty Four

UWBW posted:

Pizza in the morning. Pizza in the evening. Pizza when you get home from work. Pizza when you pet the cat. Pizza when you cry into your ice cream and lie on the couch. Pizza for when you think of Jennifer. Pizza for when you you hug your mom. Pizza for when you see a dog. Pizza for when you picture Jennifer rubbing Brad's dick through his pants at the Christmas party last year and wrote it off as a drunken mistake. Pizza when you see a cute lil' bird out the window. Pizza when you stare at the scale and realize you've gained 14 pounds in two months. Pizza after hitting the gym. Pizza when you laugh at a funny joke. Pizza when your wallet is empty. Pizza when you scrub the blood out of the floorboards but it stains, how it stains, and it won't come out. Pizza for when you describe to the police how you and Brad were actually rather close friends. Pizza for Jennifer, who sobs into your arms. Pizza for when you take advantage of a woman's suffering. Pizza for two kids later and she can't leave you now. Pizza at suppertime. When pizza's on a bagel, you can eat pizza any time!

lmao

cda

by Hand Knit

UWBW posted:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

UWBW posted:

• Locked thread