Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koishi Komeiji

Now folks, don't get me wrong the Yobbery is just fine the way it is. But hypothetically speaking, if you could improve on the Yobbery in ways that actually create postive net cash gains for Mr. Kyanka so that he doesn't delete this forum at the end of the month what would you do? I'll start:

Posting earns you Chill Points© that you can use to buy Chill Crates© that unlock Byob Private Reserve Smilies© and collectible Cute Dog Pics©. You can also buy Chill Points© with real money.

Avs are mandatory and take up at least 80% of the screen.

Chill points© can be turned into Hammock Cat Coins©.

"Chill out button"© on every page that plays chill hop music and shows Dogs in Sunglasses© whenever button pressed for when you're having those unchill moments.

Cute dog pics© and Byob Private Reserve Smiles© can be traded for Hammock Cat Coins© but not vice versa.

"Chill out button"© synced with Twitter© and Facebook© to notify your friends when and where you pressed the button to your Dynamic Byob Buds© timeline.

Hammock Cat Coins© can be used to buy Byob Buds CP© moments for your Dynamic Timeline© events page.

Dynamic Byob Buds© timeline subscription fee is 8 Hammock Cat Coins© or 1200 Chill Points©.

So uh, post your ideas to impove byob no rush, but if you have any ideas post them now, like right now.

Koishi Komeiji fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Dec 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Once you earn enough Chill points© you’re placed on a list amongst other byob posters. there are different levels to how chill your points (Chill points©) are, kind of like a tier-based system. Whoever decides to create this list is automatically put at the top because they worked hard on it

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
a tier list

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
gently caress, beaten

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
a snail with tits

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
an irc

Darkman Fanpage
everyone comes to my house for a big party :)

Robot Made of Meat

Darkman Fanpage posted:

everyone comes to my house for a big party :)

This is a good plan.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i think the friend square needs an update. nobody's pressed it for months

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Koishi Komeiji

Chill la Chill posted:

i think the friend square needs an update. nobody's pressed it for months

Some of us never stopped touching it.

Macnult

Encouraging posters to spend their Chill points© on charisma and luck

Manifisto

institute fees for lurking

along with rewards for de-lurking

but only after you've lurked for a while

basically, byob as pyramid scheme

ty nesamdoom!

sockingtonsworth

Macnult posted:

Whoever decides to create this list is automatically put at the top because they worked hard on it

Koishi Komeiji

Your av can have up to five Av Buddies© but you have to buy the Av Buddie Slots© with Byob Bud Bucks©. You also have to buy the Av Buddies©.

Av buddies© must be fed Weed Medallions© or they will die. Av Buddies© can be resurrected but only on the Byob Buds Timeline Profile Page© as an event and you must have a Byobog© account tied to each Av Buddie©

Av Buddies© can level up through posting or Chill Points© and put on chill equipment or Chillquipment© if you will. Chillquipment© can also level up.

Weed medalions© can only be unlocked with the Byob Folding at Home App© purchasble only at the Byob Cool Apps Store© (subscription fee
required for access to Byob Cool Apps Store©)

Rushi

by Smythe
neopets

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rushi

by Smythe
candy dish

Rushi fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Dec 6, 2017

vanisher

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Your av can have up to five Av Buddies© but you have to buy the Av Buddie Slots© with Byob Bud Bucks©. You also have to buy the Av Buddies©.

Av buddies© must be fed Weed Medallions© or they will die. Av Buddies© can be resurrected but only on the Byob Buds Timeline Profile Page© as an event and you must have a Byobog© account tied to each Av Buddie©

Av Buddies© can level up through posting or Chill Points© and put on chill equipment or Chillquipment© if you will. Chillquipment© can also level up.

Weed medalions© can only be unlocked with the Byob Folding at Home App© purchasble only at the Byob Cool Apps Store© (subscription fee
required for access to Byob Cool Apps Store©)

I like this post and the OP, OP

I opened a ticket last week about my Weed Medaillions© not feeding my Av Buddies© anymore. It takes twice as many Medallions now for some reason.

Also my Byob Bud Bucks© reoccurring subscription went through with my bank (I see I paid the fee) but on the YobCentral© screen I don't see my total "Bux" increasing at all.

I also got my Duckie Av Buddy© to level 3 (she's got 3 quilt shards) but when I attempt to use the Manifisto Synthysis Cube on the shards the reaction fails.

vanisher

I just got a rare Queen Bee drop when I posted in a Macnult thread, willing to trade for 4 Olive Coins OBO

Macnult

Bo-Pepper's Photoshop Threads, a trading card game.

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
For every dollar you give Lowtax, your text becomes exactly one point larger. Other people can pay to lower the size of your text.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Koishi Komeiji

If a goon pays for no ads you can pay to turn their ads back on so you can show them all the deals and funny joke ads they're missing. :evilbuddy:

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Create a line of Hammock Pals for the cat. Users can pay to change the currently displayed Hammock Pal. A line of Plushi Pals.

We pay our art genuises to make content for a frontpage and then use that frontpage to market goods and advertisements consistent with our weed and tacos life philosophy.

Encourage wordsmiths to make ongoing fictional larks including opportunities for audience participation. Bill for extra content and priority participation.

Do a podcast or something where creatives and jokesters talk about what is good and BYOB in the world and/or share their super passions.

Marketing Rushi Doodles and Rushi Doodles Themed Merchandise.

Scaly Haylie

cheetos

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
more drama

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
social media presence?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Chill Points© is a dope idea, but maybe we should just make it a crypto currency like bitcoin (have you read the news? bitcoin is really big rn)

only instead of "mining" it by flopping cpu cycles or whatever it should be like, I dunno an algorithm that you feed mspaint art and it spits out a number of Chill Points© after judging how chill the art is

----------------

Macnult

UWBW posted:

For every dollar you give Lowtax, your text becomes exactly one point larger. Other people can pay to lower the size of your text.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
It costs a dollar to turn your sig on.

UWBW

Having a sig - 10 dollars
Seeing the sigs of others - 5 dollars
Paying a 1-time charge to mute PCOS Bill - Priceless

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
For a five dollar monthly subscription, I will call you with aggressively affirmative messages every Monday evening.

UWBW

SUBSCRIBE

BoldFrankensteinMir

Serious-post: I've been thinking a lot lately about how to raise money for SA and I have some front page contributors willing to donate their work for a pledge drive. Like if people donate enough we'll get new installments of fan-favorite series and so forth. But I am bad at crowd-sourcing campaigns because I hate social media, so it's slow going. Is anybody here good at that stuff? I will work my butt off to save SA if some knowledgeable yobber can point out the right direction.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
A button (much like amberPOS) that makes it look like Hammock Cat is smoking a blunt and it makes RZNV play on loop.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
stop forbidding topics

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
:justpost:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gone Fashing posted:

a snail with tits

this too

----------------

• Locked thread