Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

😥💜💜🔥🏠🔥

(sorry your house burned down)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

🕊️

(soar-y (for canadians))

Manifisto

🐑🛢️⛏️🐑🤝

🐑🛢️⛏️🐑👃

🍑🐑🛢️❌⛏️🐑🤝👃

for which I am truly sorry

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

🐑🛢️⛏️🐑🤝

🐑🛢️⛏️🐑👃

🍑🐑🛢️❌⛏️🐑🤝👃

nice

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

sockingtonsworth

vanisher posted:

😥💜💜🔥🏠🔥

(sorry your house burned down)

Macnult

👀🌞🕶💯🤔

(I’m sorry you’ve gone completely blind since the solar eclipse and also if someone had to read this to you)

google THIS

⛺️💥🏕🔫😰

(Whoops! I didn't mean to shoot your tent with my shrink ray!)

vanisher

google THIS posted:

⛺️💥🏕🔫😰

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Manifisto posted:

🐑🛢️⛏️🐑🤝

🐑🛢️⛏️🐑👃

🍑🐑🛢️❌⛏️🐑🤝👃

the use of the peach is truly inspired

google THIS posted:

⛺️💥🏕🔫😰

lol

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

vanisher

🐸💤😵

(Sorry you slept through Wednesday)

alnilam

👩‍🔬🍜🤮☠️👻😱😢

(sorry that i poisoned your soup with chemicals and killed you, please stop haunting me)

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Emojis are the new hieroglyphs.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

some egyptian, 32nd century BC posted:

hieroglyphs are the new emojis

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Darkman Fanpage
🌫
(dont know what this is lol)

🎰🎲😢

Darkman Fanpage fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Dec 15, 2017

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
✈️👳😱🔥🎆

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
🧖🏻‍♂️

a dozen swans
😧☠️🦍☠️🔫👮▪️▪️▪️🌇🌆🌇🌆🌇🌆🌇🌆👨‍👩‍👧‍👧💬⚠️👶⚠️👮🚫🔮⏳.

(I am sorry that they killed Harambe. But time has passed, and we can all admit that the security guy couldn't predict the future, and acted under a very significant time constraint.)

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
🗣👻👴🏻👹🤰🕷💵✋💍👫⚰️🏖🌋🎫💀🐭⭐️🚢📨💳🛬🏠👋
(I’m sorry that when I communicated with the spirit of your dead father he turned out to be an evil demon who impregnated you with a spider and that I then tried to charge you for a palm reading where I told you that you would be engaged soon but you said your husband had just died. Anyway right now I’m on holiday in Pompeii because I have tickets to see Deadmaus being supported by Starsailor so if you send me your details I’ll refund you when I get home byeeeeee)

Manifisto

a dozen swans posted:

😧☠️🦍☠️🔫👮▪️▪️▪️🌇🌆🌇🌆🌇🌆🌇🌆👨‍👩‍👧‍👧💬⚠️👶⚠️👮🚫🔮⏳.

(I am sorry that they killed Harambe. But time has passed, and we can all admit that the security guy couldn't predict the future, and acted under a very significant time constraint.)

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
😖👉👌🐶😣💦😅

Manifisto

👶🌊🔙
∀🌿🃏👁️

∃➕(🐺🐙) 📥∀(🐺🐙) (🥊🥊)🐑

lol this was hard and doesn't even precisely fit the thread title but bonus points for anyone who manages to figure out this mangled thing

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

I usually don't even know what one emoji means, not to mention a string of them, but I like the creativity in the ones that are explained so I have a chance of knowing whats up.

Like my best effort gets

Manifisto posted:

👶🌊🔙
∀🌿🃏👁️

∃➕(🐺🐙) 📥∀(🐺🐙) (🥊🥊)🐑

Baby Wave Back
Upside down A weed Card Eye

Upside down E plus WolfSquid Rear view mirror Upside down A WolfSquid Punch Punch Sheep.

And it took me a long time to even get that.

Edit - In no way do I mean this as anything against anyones posts. I just mean I am really bad at emoji.

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Dec 19, 2017

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

In no way do I mean this as anything against anyones posts. I just mean I am really bad at emoji.

actually I think you'll find it is I who am bad at emoji!

a minor hint, the wave in the first line is really a stretch, 💦 might be a more on-point choice for a millenial
also my resort to symbolic logic characters is shameful, but that's what they are

ty nesamdoom!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Perhaps I should do a workshop on sex emojis in the sex subforum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

eh probably nobody's going to get it, which is, again, my fault

if you're curious, follow linky

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread