Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: Hello, son. How was school?

Teenager: I dunno. Ok, I guess.

Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: (tearing up) That's my boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
you've heard the steretypes about the relationship entirely non-ethnic characters with no identity of any kind have with their mothers. well i'm here to tell you: they're all true

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job at open mic night: ...and what is the deal with airline food? my body digests and metabolizes it into waste and energy after I eat it, much like other food.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: ah. the sunset is not noticeably changing the color of the sky and the weather is temperate and unremarkable. perfect for standing in the corner of my bedroom and drinking a mug of lukewarm water.

joke_explainer

Hmm. Standing in a corner seems a little flamboyant for our EN-ECWNIoAKaaNJ. They'd probably be standing in the middle of the room.

joke_explainer

Ancient Navajo Code Talker: "So now you understand... my struggle... the decades of treachery..."

Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: "No. Could you go over it again?"

WindmillSlayer

finally,, someone who i can judge based on their character.

FutonForensic

Completely Pan-Ethnic Character with Multiple Personality Disorder: once I beat you at the X-Games, I'll buy out your family's pizza parlor and merge it with my Samoan-Korean-Indian-Thai-American fusion restaurant! Also, I love you!

ENECWNIAKNJ: I don't skateboard, I don't have a family, I only eat nutrient paste, and I have no feelings towards you one way or the other.

CPECMPD: I'll destroy you next time, fated enemy!! Let's hang out and play Soul Caliber or something

Ace of Baes
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: Hello friend, would you like a drink?
Other Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: Yes please, that would be nice.
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: Alright, one second, I need to grab a glass and the water, from the refrigerator.
Other Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: Thank you.

Peg Sliderskew
TFW you realise that Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job has become your identity and you are now Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With The Identity of 'Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job' and a Nondescript Job.

That feeling is nothing.

Courtesy of Manifisto

little munchkin

joke_explainer posted:

Ancient Navajo Code Talker: "So now you understand... my struggle... the decades of treachery..."

Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: "No. Could you go over it again?"

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job stares blankly at the census form.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

Ace of Baes posted:

from the refrigerator

Other Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: whoa whoa whoa friend, I've got to get up early for work tomorrow! room temperature will be just fine.

ty nesamdoom!

WindmillSlayer

Honestly, I think non-ethnic cleansin might be good for America.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Witness at the scene of a crime describing an Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job to a police officer: Well you see he was, uh.. he looked like a um, well he was wearing poo poo I GIVE UP I CONFESS

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

WindmillSlayer posted:

cda

by Hand Knit

WindmillSlayer posted:

lmao

----------------

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Louisiana was home to America's largest Non-Ethnic cleansing.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

google THIS posted:

Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: Hello, son. How was school?

Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: (tearing up) That's my boy.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Jedrick posted:

Louisiana was home to America's largest Non-Ethnic cleansing.

Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

google THIS posted:

• Locked thread