Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who u got??
This poll is closed.
Robbie Lawler 14 63.64%
Rafael Dos Anjos 8 36.36%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

I still remember watching RDA get creamed by Khabib.

For the longest time, I just thought of him as the guy who got shoryuken'd by Jeremy Stephens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

woozy pawsies posted:

I've seen it, and sure, props to rda for smothering lawler against the cage, but cerrone hurt lawler more than rda did.

Yeah, and lost.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Strong performance by RDA, I'd like to see him fit tyron

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Dan Didio posted:

Yeah, and lost.

It's more impressive to hurt lawler who can walk and lose than it is to beat a lawler with one leg without hurting him.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I feel like we're all forgetting "Scuse, bippety boopety."

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

RDA beat Cerrone twice, flattening him in like 2 minutes in the rematch.

I'm sure RDA watched the Manhoef knockout too and wagered it wasn't worth losing that title shot trying to force a finish. I don't really blame the guy for that.

RDA good as hell and I want to see him save of us from the Woodley reign of terror.

threeagainstfour fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Dec 17, 2017

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Woodley will win

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

woozy pawsies posted:

Woodley will win

definitely

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
First card I've ever seen live. Would definitely go again.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
woodley will struggle with a volume striker who is defensively excellent and unafraid to be on his back

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Xerzes posted:

I feel like we're all forgetting "Scuse, bippety boopety."

Hhhh’what? I was watching and missed that.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Captain Log posted:

They’re referencing old bas rutten self defense/barfight youtubes because of DC telestrating Llamas’ noggin dribbling on the mat.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Captain Log posted:

https://streamable.com/qmsql

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Mr. Nice! posted:

They’re referencing old bas rutten self defense/barfight youtubes because of DC telestrating Llamas’ noggin dribbling on the mat.

I love DC.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Dan Didio posted:

Not only that, but his victory over Pettis is one of the most hosed up and brutal one-sided beatdowns ever.

Not to mention the savage stoppages of Cerrone and Bendo. In fact, he beat the trio of outstanding WEC imports. Now he's moved on to the Strikeforce imports.

Vitamin Boss posted:

RDA is really good. Crazy to me that he still has so much stamina at 170

Most people have more stamina when they move up. Conor's just an idiot.

woozy pawsies posted:

I've seen it, and sure, props to rda for smothering lawler against the cage, but cerrone hurt lawler more than rda did.

Not sure that's true, seeing as Cerrone lost.

Between this, him being so enthusiastic he lost his voice and the time he forgot how to speak and just yelled 'THUG ROSE! THUG ROOOOOSE!' over and over, he's turning out to be a pretty good commentator

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah connors just a freakin idiot

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
dc's commentary when he isn't specifically talking about what's happening in the cage, especially grappling, is tedious dog poo poo and him and anik together was a god drat train wreck

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hahahahahahahah

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Was the card good last night? Going to watch now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

vaginal facsimile posted:

Was the card good last night? Going to watch now.

Was OK, main event was a bit of a disappointment because Robbie's knee decided to retire

• Locked thread