Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Forget It’s A Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story or even The Santa Clause, my all time favourite Christmas movie is actually 1988’s Die Hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
Die Hard? The ACTION movie? But that's not... :stare:

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
Gremlins for me

Die Hard might be number 2 tho

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I myself prefer The Thing. Its so subtle they dont even mention or reference it at all

Super Nintendo 64
Feb 18, 2012

That is a most unorthodox choice

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
whoa OP is a badass

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Saying die hard is a Christmas movie is as stupid as saying batman is a movie about bats.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

This was an edgy opinion 5 years ago (when I had it). Now it's rather passe. Sorry op you are passe.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What about Home Alone though? That's basically Die Hard with a kid instead of Bruce Willis.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Pox posted:

Die Hard? The ACTION movie? But that's not... :stare:

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What about Home Alone though? That's basically Die Hard with a kid instead of Bruce Willis.

They should remake home alone but with a girl. And female wet bandits.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

They should remake home alone but with a girl. And female wet bandits.

Hmm, I think maybe calling females wet bandits might cause some sexism controversy?

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The best Christmas movie is actually Tangerine

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
"Favourite" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Please remove the unnecessary vowel from the title of this thread. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Hmm, I think maybe calling females wet bandits might cause some sexism controversy?

Call them the jizz bandits and make it about women trying to steal used condoms from McCauly Culkins house in 2017

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Die Hard isn't a Christmas movie

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
The best Christmas movie is Primer.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Die Hard has so many great one-liners! If you want non-traditional holiday with a more snarky/comedic bite, try The Ref.

The angry drunken Santa Claus bit with the cops always got me. "You can't arrest me, I'm SANTA CLAUS!"

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

wow, OP, i never thought of it that way. i'm convinced

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

You know what makes it even better? If you take like a lot of pot with it. I mean like, like a lot of pot.

drguildo
Apr 27, 2013

LISTEN TO THE CROWD ROAR IN ADMIRATION!
Mine too; especially in a double bill with the second.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I watched Jingle all the Way a couple of days ago. Put that cookie down! NOW! Lol.

zjentohlauedy
Feb 27, 2006

Bad sportsmanship. A ruthless minority of people seem to have forgotten good old-fashioned virtues. They just can't stand seeing the other fellow w
Actually it's lethal weapon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
The slightly problematic comedy Donovan's Reef takes place during the holiday season. Lee Marvin kills it during the epiphany pageant scene.

• Locked thread