Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why
are there posts about this game anywhere? if there are i can't find them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
It looks fun OP.

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why

The Orville posted:

It looks fun OP.

its fun, i'm trying to figure out what mods to install

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Post some stuff that would make me want to play it. Bitch.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

from what i understand this is like the mugen of 2d wrestlers where you can add whatever you want?

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why

Wormskull posted:

Post some stuff that would make me want to play it. Bitch.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1206196598&searchtext=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFxj8kbrn-w
if you like the thq/aki wrestling games for n64, or endless customization, you may like it

extremebuff posted:

from what i understand this is like the mugen of 2d wrestlers where you can add whatever you want?

yeah, steam workshop support, you can download whatever. i have cornholio vs captain insano going right now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*begins watching a 40 minute youtube video*

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why

In Training posted:

*begins watching a 40 minute youtube video*

it also has online

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
N64-style gameplay backed by an army of insane modders adding every wrestler, character, or person that's ever existed actually sounds insanely sick

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why

Dutchy posted:

N64-style gameplay backed by an army of insane modders adding every wrestler, character, or person that's ever existed actually sounds insanely sick

and rings, referees, etc. there are landmine and barbed wire matches, but no tables or ladders. think wcw nwo world tour level of persisted stuff going on though, so no career or even making your own ppv cards. apparently you can do that with mods though, which is why i was seeing if anybody was posting about it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played mad World Tour but I was 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
World Tour ftw

• Locked thread