Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Jedit posted:

This does not change the fact that Stantallie thought it hilarious to make a joke about a 10 year old girl playing strip poker.
I would hope that the intented message is "they were betting on who had to dress up as baby new year" but holy poo poo did they gently caress up the delivery. :v:

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
The Western TV show Trackdown had an episode in 1958 where a conman called Trump comes into town, tells the villagers they'll all die if they don't build a wall, and threatens to sue anyone who questions this claim. It's on Youtube.

quote:

TRUMP: I am the only one. Trust me. I can build a wall around your homes that nothing will penetrate.

GUY: What do we do? How do we save ourselves?

TRUMP: You ask how do you build that wall? You ask and I'm here to tell you.

The Trump in that episode was based off of Donald's father Fred Christ Trump.

But the wall was only something Roger Stone made up for the campaign to keep Donald's attention at his rallies.

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Jan 1, 2019

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

For historical context, it can be useful to remember who the Helmsleys were:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Helmsley
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leona_Helmsley

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrisons posted:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS AND SUPPORTERS!

2018 was another great year for GrrrGraphics thanks to you. We will keep fighting the unhinged Democrats, the double standards of the FakeNewsMedia and the foaming Hollywood hypocrites with our weaponized cartoons!

Thanks to you GrrrGraphics.com is averaging half a million page views per month! That’s 6 million page views a year. We could not have achieved this milestone without your support!

We kept on creating high impact art despite the attacks by angry leftists that took our site down multiple times in 2018. We were called racist, sexist, nazis and many other names by unhinged lefty Twitter mobs. We were censored by Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

We never gave up.

We never surrendered!

Thanks to you!

We look back on 2018 with pride and gratitude.

Some of GrrrGraphics 2018 Highlights:

- Garrison Toons Animations Launch! We will be creating more Animations in 2019 and looking for collaborators!
- Lock Them Up Cartoon Book Published. A big hit thanks to you! We plan on doing another book in 2019
- Tina Toon “Red Wave” posted by President Donald J. Trump on both his Twitter and Instagram Accounts.
- Cartoons retweeted by the biggest names on Twitter like James Woods, Ann Coulter, Donald Trump Jr and many more.
- Ben Garrison “A House Divided” cartoon posted by “Q” ThankQ!!!
- ANOTHER Ben Garrison Cartoon “The Great Awakening” Posted by “Q”
- GrrrGraphics website revamped and secure hosting added.
- The GARRISON, our community forum for cartoon fans and supporters went live! You can join us at our MAGA forum, free from Leftist censorship! Click to view
- Tina Toons added to the GrrrGraphics Cartoon Roster
- Guest blogging added.

and well, you get the point!

Thank you for your continued support and loyalty to GrrrGraphics. Our goal is provide the best MAGA cartoons on the internet and keep fighting the censorship and tyranny of the Deep State Swamp.

Tina and Ben Garrison

PS. YOU are why we draw!

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
Happy 2019, 2018 thread.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

This is so sad. :bisonyes:

Why is David Cameron supporting Labour?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

And at the very end of this thread, I learn that Gary Varvel got forced into retirement (that's good) and Stallie drew a naked girl (that's bad)

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
That's just straight up Q endorsement. Weird that he made the illuminati stuff more subtle but is willing to go fullbore on that.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Ague Proof posted:

This is so sad. :bisonyes:

I honestly don't know which outcome is more pathetic, the idea that Garrison is just drawing these himself or that his wife is actually just also a wingnut who can't draw for poo poo and he's advertising her art for... reasons.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

love when these fascists get angry at someone being 'granted' their constitutional right to have an appeal as an option because he's black and scary. Even if you're dumb enough to think he did it you're not allowed to wine about basic justice system things happening while calling yourself the side of 'law and order'

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
This whole "controversy" was months ago and I'm not sure why Kirschen is bringing it up now - I'm pretty sure that if there'd been even the vaguest hint of Corbyn admitting he'd done this the press would have been blasting it 24/7 over here.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

sexpig by night posted:

love when these fascists get angry at someone being 'granted' their constitutional right to have an appeal as an option because he's black and scary. Even if you're dumb enough to think he did it you're not allowed to wine about basic justice system things happening while calling yourself the side of 'law and order'

Law and order is when people I don't like get stomped on by the system.

Chaos and anarchy is when they are given the same basic human rights I enjoy.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

sexpig by night posted:

Also he drew the only people supporting these rights as his weird plug-wearing millenial/liberal/sjw/elitists/whatever they are now.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Peter Schrank on 2019's Brexit crossroads – Three paths are now open to the UK as regards EU membership: accepting Theresa May’s deal, leaving with no deal, or remaining"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Discendo Vox posted:

That's just straight up Q endorsement. Weird that he made the illuminati stuff more subtle but is willing to go fullbore on that.

Its not as publicly well known yet that Q is about screaming "IT WAS THE JEWS!"

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

So are we not doing a 2019 thread, or are the rest of you still wasted from last night?

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Be the change you want to see. :justpost:

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

sexpig by night posted:

Even if you're dumb enough to think he did it
I could have sworn we had a sarcastic jerking off emoticon somewhere. Edit - thanks. :jerkbag:

Anyways, this is the most obvious association I have - a given, because "Free X? More like Fry X, amirite?" sounds like coming from a KKK supporter on the face of it. Good to know it's considered an original bon-mot by conservative cartoonists in loving 2019.

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Jan 1, 2019

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

StealthArcher posted:

Gonna need an explanation here.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Xander77 posted:

I could have sworn we had a sarcastic jerking off emoticon somewhere.

:jerkbag:

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Technowolf posted:

So are we not doing a 2019 thread, or are the rest of you still wasted from last night?

Here you go:

Political Cartoons 2019: Have a hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

:laffo: