Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Death squads know how to deal with people that ask too many questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Gotta catch me first motherfuckers

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
The fuel is whitey

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
The fuel is Grid-sourced biodiesel

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

What about like, Xavier Rud

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Here, you bitches.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3848133

Give me a bit to sort out some fuckin OP content or something and I'll edit the OP.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Wheezle posted:

So she’ll go from voting with the government 100% of the time to voting with the government 110% of the time?

Yeah it more interesting from a point of view of whether/where she'll be on the ticket next time etc.

Given the rest of Family First joined up with the Cons they basically swapped Bernardi for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004

Hobo Erotica posted:

I'll tell you what's bullshit, the hospital carpark was $20 per hour or something (all numbers are approximate). It specifically said "maximum daily rate = $80". I was there for 4 hours in the morning, then went out to buy lunch, paid my $80 (gently caress), and came back for the afternoon. When i went to leave, they slugged me for another $80.

I was so loving mad it literally said "maximum daily rate", and I was being charged twice that for being there for less total hours. I pointed out the absurdity to whoever was manager at the time, they said take it up with head office, but I'd just had a newborn and wasn't in the mood to fight it. Maybe one day.

It's a loving hospital for christ's sake, public one too.

That wouldn't be the dirt carpark opposite the RPA maternity ward would it? As I had the same thing happen to me there, with the same results, questioned the cost but just wanted to be out of there with our newborn.

• Locked thread