Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's coming as the new replacement for Lupin and/or DBZ Kai?
This poll is closed.
FLCL 2/3 19 14.96%
Some shonen bullshit no one likes 48 37.80%
Some shonen bullshit that people like 29 22.83%
Something totally out of the blue 15 11.81%
Sword Art Online 3 simuldub 16 12.60%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Kerning Chameleon posted:

I am creepy fucker.

Shut up. There is a reason you keep getting probated in AoT thread. Namely being the kind of rear end in a top hat who thinks "Sins of the Father" is a reason to punish someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

MonsterEnvy posted:

Shut up. There is a reason you keep getting probated in AoT thread. Namely being the kind of rear end in a top hat who thinks "Sins of the Father" is a reason to punish someone.

I mean let's not understate it.

He thinks it's reason to commit genocide.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?

Stairmaster posted:

i dont think either of those dragon ball shows premiered this year

if you wanna talk about pushing the meaning of the word "premier", then let's talk about how Outlaw Star is in that collage

like, I know what they mean by it, but still

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Happy New Year!

Kerning Chameleon posted:

I mean seriously, how could you guys forget.

Winner winner, chicken dinner, you get the thread name. See you on the other side!